Part 14

After sometime Shaurya asked her to pack her stuffs and they will leave to Delhi immediately. She nodded and went to her room to pack her things slowly. She felt bad and equally broken she sat on the bed in between and covered her face with her palm to let out the tears flow out.

Shaurya hear her crying outside her room, he lean on the wooden wall and calm down himself seeing her broken. He scrunched his nose and went to her room door and said to her I am done let's leave before its get late. She looked at him and wiped her cheeks and gets up from the bed zipping up the bag and walks with her bag out from the room. Both walked slowly to the hall way and proceeded to the cottage door. Mehak turns to look back at the cottage as Shaurya was locking the door as he reminisces his memory with Mehak how she react when he teasing, her anger and her recent outbreak how he threatened by shooting himself. Both gets into the 4 wheel drive. Mehak buckled up and looked outside as he drove out.

He didn't see her as his concentration was on road. As the journey goes Mehak's tear fell from her eyes as her memory of how they both used to be flashed in her. As the journey goes she fell asleep. Shaurya's mind was full on her accusation she was right he was not there when she needed the most and he was not behaving well how he should have, he caused her loss of her parents and made her suffer so much. He knows she is upset with her situations as he was not there for her, so getting her trust back and for her to accept his apology is not easy for him. He will not give up no matter what happens, he looked at her she was looking serene as she was sleeping. Her head fell on his shoulder as she was moving in her sleep. He leans his head on hers so she can sleep as he continue to drive. After a while they stopped for a refreshment. He gets a sandwich and chai for her and offered to her but she denied he in his taunting manner asked her to eat and don't create drama here be quiet and eat. She grab the sandwich from his hand and started to munch it vehemently. She choked as she munch, he immediately offered her some water as he patted her head gently. She manage to say she is fine and he takes his hand away from her head. She eat slowly and once they finished eating they continued their journey.

After several hours they reached Delhi. Mehak became restless it was evident in her face as she is going to meet her family almost a year she wonders how would their reaction will be, she still confused how is she face them. Once in a while Shaurya notice her expression and he knows what worries her.

At Sharma's all finished their dinner and as usual wants to move to their rooms for resting. As they want to leave their doorbell rings and all stopped as they wonders who would it be at this hour. With a confusion at all the Sharma's face , Ravi chachu steps forward to go and open the door but Mohit and Sonal stopped saying they will open. Mohit opens the door and surprised to see Shaurya there, he slowly said jiju you are here at this hour, the rest of the family asking him to come in. But he stand still there and said chachiji and PD I came to return your family's amanat and all looked at him what is he talking about. Shaurya slowly step aside revealing Mehak who was standing behind him. All of them freezed in shock seeing their Mehak there. Mehak stiffen seeing all them. Her eyes waters and her voice was shaky as a slow smile erupts on her lips. Her hand clasped at her throat and another hand was holding at the door firmly. Chachi slowly called Mehak and PD asked Kanta is that our laddoo, is our laddoo back. PD and Kanta chachi stepped forward to Mehak. Kanta chachi cupped her face and asked her as her voice breaks where did you go leaving me and all of us, Mehak sobbed Kanta chachi beats her arm few times and asked tell me why did you leave us and go. Shaurya wants to stop chachi as he saw Mehak sobbing heavily. PD hugged Mehak and said my laddoo is back Kanta don't talk anything about past, she is back finally. PD pulled Mehak in bringing her inside the house, Ravi chachu Jeevan chachu dadaji Mansi chachi and Nehal all were in tears. Mehak stands in the middle of the hall and the entire Sharma's surrounded her. Nehal hugged Mehak di we missed you so much. Sonal and joined them too. Dadaji and Ravi chachu came to her folded their hands and said puttar forgive us we made you to make hast decision and ruined your life. We are all grown up but didn't think about your happiness. Please forgive us. Everyone in the house told us to think first before we do something but we were angry and failed to rationally. Please forgive us puttar. They asked for her forgiveness. Mehak hold their hands down and ask them not to ask for forgiveness as they are her pillar of strength and have been protecting her since child. Kanta interrupts and ask Sonal and Nehal to bring her to the room. She moved slowly with them. The rest of the family turned and saw Shaurya was still at the doorstep not coming into the house. Jeevan chachu asked Shaurya why are you still standing there, come in beta. Shaurya wiped the lone tear from his eyes as he scrunched his nose. He said it's okay and getting late so he will make a move. Kanta chachi saw him he was not in his usual color and she approached him and asked him what happen Shaurya why you are not coming in she asked earnestly. Chachi he started she asked what happen Shaurya why you don't look your usual self. Is everything alright? Compare to all of us you should be happy but you don't seems to be happy at all, what happen tell me.