|Chapter 15| The Rooms :D

"Alright now that we've finished dinner, I'll show you to your rooms," Lilly said standing up. Lilly walked back into the long hallway, the ninja following right behind. "We could give you individual rooms or if any of you would like to share?" Lilly asked more than told. Kai nodded in understanding, "Could Jay and I share a room?" he asks Jay obviously agreeing to this idea.

Lilly smiled and shook her head. "Of course follow me." They continued to walk down the hallway until Lilly slowed her pace and soon stopped. "Kai, Jay you two can share this room." Lilly smiled opening the door to a fairly large room. The room was decorated in a tan color almost white. Two beds sat on each side of the room. The sheets were neatly folded on the bed and it was spotless. A bathroom was located closer to the right wall. "I hope you'll find your room comfortable." Lilly encourages. Kai and Jay excitedly ran into the open room. They acted like girls getting a car for their sweet sixteen.

Lilly led the final four to their rooms. Lloyd's room was next. They heard that Cole was with the green ninja so she got this room made specifically for him. She pushed open the fairly tall door. The walls were painted in a lighter green. The bedsheets were also green while the comforter was a fairly dark green. A bathroom also sat in the room decorated to Lloyds signature color. "Woah think is amazing. Thank you, Lilly." Lloyd thanked and walked into the room.

Lilly did have individual rooms for the six. She gave Kai and Jay a blank color since they wanted to share. "Nya this is your room." Lilly confronted. Nya walked over and opened the door. The walked were silked in a slightly lighter grey than usual. Her cyan color decorated her bed. Cyan blue decorated her grey walls. Lilly thought it was blank so she had asked to get it slightly more decorated. "I hope you like it here." Lilly smiled at Nya who stood in the middle of her room. "You kidding? This place is amazing." Nya let out sitting on her newly owned bed.

"Alright, you two." Lilly turned to her son and Zane. "Would you two like to share a room or you want individual rooms?" Lilly asked. A blush appeared slightly on Cole's cheeks. "I don't mind it's really up to Zane." Cole encouraged him to answer his mother's question. "I don't mind sharing a room with Cole," Zane confirmed seeing the sly embarrassment on the boy's face.

"Great follow me." Lilly continued a little further down the hall. Cole and Zane followed close behind. She turned to her right on her heels. "This is your twos room." Lilly let out a smile. Cole opened the door and Zane followed behind. The room was decorated in a mostly dark brown and black but white stood here and there. "It's great mom, thank you." Cole thanked turning to his newly found mother.

Cole still didn't know what to think about this. They looked too much alike to be acting and he knows everything about his life and father who sadly passed when he was little. Cole wondered if he had to stay here or if he was allowed to go back to Ninjago with his friends.

"If you need me ill will be in the garden outback. If you can't find the garden ask Sam or Ben." Lilly encouraged Cole. Cole nodded, "Of course Mom." Lilly closed their now bedroom door. "The queen is very nice for letting us stay." Zane started. Cole nodded agreeing. "Hey, I have a question." Cole started waiting for Zane to reply. "Hm?" Zane hummed looking over at Cole. "What if my mom wants me to stay here? Should I stay or should I go back to Ninjago?" Cole wondered hoping Zane would give him good information. Zane shrugged. "Whichever one you prefer. You could stay here with your mom or come back with us. Though, I think you should give your mom a chance at least before thinking if you want to stay or not." Zane confirmed. Cole nodded his head in understanding.

Cole walked over to his bed black sheets sat snug on the bed quickly being ruined by Cole who laid on the bed relaxing his bones. Cole felt the bed crease over alerting him that Zane sat on his bed. Cole scooted over towards the edge of the bed as Zane laid on his back looking up at the Black ceiling. "When are we going to tell them," Zane questioned Cole now laying on his side facing his secretive boyfriend. "Whenever we feel is the right time," Cole confirmed. The two had been dating for about three(3) months and haven't told the others. Although they have a high chance of being accepted since it is very obvious Jay and Kai are gay for each other.

Cole turned towards his whitened haired boyfriend. He placed his hand in his fluffy hair relaxing. It had defiantly been a big day for the earth ninja. Cole comfortable pulled Zane gently towards his chest snuggling the smaller boy. He placed his head gently on Zane's head closing his eyes. Exhaustion hit Cole like a wave as the boy slowly fell into slumber.

(Nothing much happened this chapter, but I'm thinking about things that could happen since I'm out of idea's)