|Chapter 14| M-Mom...

Sam and Nya continued to lead the others to their destination. A small yawn came from Zane. Cole looked behind him. Zanes eyes were drooping. Cole panicked and flew down onto a near mountain. Cole looks behind him.

"Woah Zane. Here you can sit infront of me so you don't fall off" Cole chuckled slightly.

A small nod came from Zane as he scooted up further. Cole quickly jumps back on his elemental dragon and put his arms around Zane to grab the dragon handle. Cole quickly flew back into the air. The others got a pretty good distance ahead of Cole. It really wasn't a problem. Cole looked down at Zane. His eyes were already closed, sleeping peacefully. A small sigh escaped from Coles mouth.

"How much longer untill were there?" Cole questions in his head.

Cole was now a small bit behind the others. He commanded his dragon to go a little faster so they wouldn't get lost. That would be pretty bad. Further in the distance Cole could make out a kingdom. A huge village sat at the front of the castle. They flew down to the front of the castle landing their dragons.

"Finally." Jay sighed, jumping off Kais' dragon.

Cole shook Zane awake before he got off his dragon.

"Where here Zane." Cole stated.

Zane didn't answer. A sigh came from Cole.

"Wanna piggy back ride?" Cole questioned.

Another slight nod came from Zane. Cole jumps off his elemental dragon as does Zane. The dragon dissappears. Cole crouched down.

"C'mon." Cole said.

Zane jumped on Coles back. Cole stood up firmly and lached his hands around Zanes legs. Zane wrapped his arms around Coles neck and put his head back down on his shoulder. The sun began to fade. They were flying all day and Cole was basically out of energy.

Sam and Ben lead them into the castle. They were met by a giant room. The Throne Room to be exact. Pillars where placed on either side of the room in rows. Two thrones sat at the end of the room. Though they were both empty.

"So wheres the Queen?" Sam asked a guard.

"She will be down shortly as she was signing some papers for an alliance of another Kingdom." The guard answered.

A door to their left opened. A woman dressed in a casual dress, nothing too fancy entered the room.
She had darker skin and freckles on her face. Her black hair being let down.

"Welcome back Sam. You too Ben." She said.

The two guards bowed.

"Queen Lei we've retrieved your son." Ben brought up.

Lei scanned around the room with her green eyes. Her eyes met Coles as a smile appeared.

The first thing that came out of her mouth was, "Is that your boyfriend?"

A dark blush appeared on Coles face.

"N-No he fell asleep and I requested that give him a piggy back ride." Cole shuffles.

Lei walked closer to son admiring his features. She chuckles slightly.

"You look more like me than your father. Definatly wouldn't tell you'd be related." She smiled.

Cole shook Zane awake. Zane shuffles before he slides off Coles back landing on his feet.

Whenever Zane got off Cole quickly hugged his mother. Tears welled up in his eyes.

"Sweetie don't cry." She coos, placing her hand on coles head.

Cole pulls away with a questionable look.

"Why did you make me leave?" Cole whispered.

"I'll explain that later honey, for now who are they." She says and points.

Cole looks up with a smile.

"Oh we got Zaptrap, Hothead, and Greenie." Cole states, earning a hey from Kai.

Lei chuckles.

"No, but actually, thats Jay, Kai, and Lloyd." Cole says pointing.

Jay waves very energeticly, Kai gives a small wave, and Lloyd just smiled.

"My chefs are making dinner, I can give you all rooms." Lei mentioned.

"Oh and Cole I think you forgot someone." Lei smiled at the shorter white haired boy behind Cole.

"I am Zane." Zane states.

A nod came from Lei with a motion to follow her. They went the way she came doors were set on both sides of the hallway. Lei started mentioning the room they can stay in. Lei takes the way to the dinning room.

"Sit anywhere you'd like, but its best if we stayed on one side, ya know so we can communicate." Lei stated walking to the end of the table taking her seat.

Cole sat to her right and Zane next to Cole. Laughing and smiles appeared on everyones faces.

"So mom.." Cole said hesitantly he never actually had to say the word mom to someone.

"Why did you give me to Sensei?" Cole asks.

Lei sighed, "I was told that we were going to get attacked. I wanted Sam and Ben to get you out as fast as they could. They needed you for something, we still dont know what though. The war sprang for 4 years and the rest of the time was rebuilding the castle and village. We finally finished fixing everything about a week ago, now its like nothing happened."

Cole nods and states, "What about the alliance you signed. The guard said you were signing one."

"Oh yes that well it definately wasn't for the other kingdom. Apparently another was going to be attacked by the same kingdom and since we just got finished with our war they requested help." Lei said.

A slight nod came from Cole. "But.." Lei started. "I'm so happy I get to see you again." Lei finished.

"Me too mom."