|Chapter 11| A Prince?

Everyone gets ready for another day of training.

They all make their way to the training area in front of the Monastery.

Sensei faces towards them his hands behind his back.

"Today we will be sparring. After you will do regular training." Sensei says.

The four ninja nod.

"Alright the pairs are Kai and Zane are paired. Jay and Cole are paired."

"Augh c'mon Sensei how am I ever gonna win against Cole?!" Jay asks.

"Zane and Kai first." The two nod and head to the middle of the Monastery.

The two get into a fighting stance, holding their appropriate weapons. (Just not golden)

"Fight!" Sensei shouts.

Kai goes for the first attack,
using his sword for a direct impact.
Zane quickly blocks it with his shurikens, pushing his sword away with a lot of force.
Kai turns into a flaming tornado, using his spinjitzu.
Zane moves back as the flaming tornado gets closer.
Thinking of a quick solution, Zane quickly throws his shuriken.
It made a direct impact into Kai's stomach.
This caused Kai to spin it out of control, making him fall on his butt.
Zane quickly jumped in front of Kai putting his shuriken up not too close to Kai's throat.

"That's enough, good job Zane." Sensei says.

Zane nods and puts his shurikens away. Soon helps Kai up.

"Thanks." Zane nods and takes his way to watch Cole and Jay fight.

(Ya know I suck at fighting scenes *CLAP CLAP* After training)

The ninja Huff out of breath.

"Nice job Jay you actually won." Cole smirked.

Jay rolled his eyes, "Probably won't happen again during sparring, it was pure luck."

"Well babe~ I think you did great." Kai said spitting his harm around Jay.

Jay soon sticks his tongue out at Kai and head into the Monastery.

Cole and Zane soon follow behind.

The ninja took their way to the gaming room.

Kai and Jay instantly fell onto the couch breathing for air as if they were underwater for hours.

Thoughts popped back up into Zane's head.

"I will be back." Zane states and leaves quickly after.

He makes his way down the hallway to their Sensei's door.

Zane lightly knocks on it.

"Come in Zane." Wu says.

Zane slid the door open and looks at Sensei.

"Sensei I've got a few questions." Zane starts,closing the door.

"Please, ask away." Wu says sipping tea after.

"I wanted to ask about Cole." Za e said shyly.

Wu looks up to his student in white.

"What about Cole?" Wu asks.

Zane rubbed his arm.

"About where he came from..."

Sensei nods. "And why would you like to know this?" He asks.

Zane sat down in front of his Sensei.

"A few days ago a waitress said he fixed a scar just like Cole's. Cole also had no idea how he got the scar."

Sensei sips his tea. "What is your point Zane?" Wu asks.

"I would like to know where Cole came from. You are the only one that knows. It is like Cole's memory had been erased." Zane states.

Master Wu nods. "Let me tell you a story..."

Years ago there stood a beautiful castle. Village people roaming around, kids playing, adults shopping for any type of items they needed.

But up at the castle stood a king and queen. The father was born without powers as the mother was born with earth powers.

They had a daughter named Sam and soon to arrive boy. Sam was born with no powers, like her father. Though the little boy when he was born had the power of earth.

The father and mother parted ways. This made the mother and her daughter, Sam, to become devastated. The boy not understanding what had happened.

The days went on until the castle was attacked. They wanted the boy with earth powers and use him for their own dirty work.

No one knew exactly what they would do if he had been caught. The queen knew she had to get rid of her son. She sent the small boy with Sam and Ben who became castle guards.

They took him all the way to the old Kings new home. Until the devastating news they gotten from a civilian.
They were able to find someone who lead the boy to me.

Informed by the queen to erase his memory.

Zane gasps asking, "So Cole is a prince?"

Wu nods but soon adds, "You shall not tell him. I've told you and not my other students because I know you can keep a secret."

Zane nods.

"Thank you for telling me Sensei. I have one more question."

Wu looks up at Zane waiting.

"Why does Cole like reading about what the others call it 'fairytales' and why does he have many dragon statues?"

Wu shakes his head.

"I am thinking that he is catching onto his past. About the dragons when he was little I would tell him about them all the time."

Zane nods.

"Thank you again Sensei." Wu shakes his head slowly.

Zane stands back up and takes his way out the door.