|Chapter 12| I'm a what?

Photo above is by ZaneBoi
Instagerm (Instagram) is ellispaperwork
(go follow em!)

Cole takes his way down the sidewalk, slowly walking. Coles hands dripped lazily in his hoodie pockets.

The regular city sounds appeared. Cars driving down the street and every once in awhile music was heard from open car windows. Some family's took strolls down the sidewalk. This makes Cole sigh. Coles hand left his pocket as his pushed the hair out of his eye. Cole stopped at the end of the sidewalk. Looking left and right for cars, Cole quickly jogged his way to the other side.

Appearing at his destination. Ninjago Public Library. Cole walked up the stairway and pushed open the door.

Cole turned to his left met by his friend.

"Good afternoon Cole." Isabelle greeted.

"Afternoon Isabelle." Cole greeted back.

Cole walks infront of the shorter girl.

"Where is Miss Anderson?" Cole asks.

Isabelle pops up. "Mom went in the back to grab a book for you." She answered.

Cole nods.

"How have you and the others been?" Isabelle asks.

"Everything has been fine." Cole sighed.

"Mhmm, so, still got that crush?" Isabelle tilts her head, asking.

A bright blush comes upon Coles cheeks. "Hey!" Cole protests. A sigh escaped his lips. "Yes Isa, I still have that crush." Cole said rolling his eyes.

A chuckle escaped from the girl.

Cole attention was brought to the back room door opening. Miss Anderson walked out with a book in hand.

"Sorry it took so long. I forgot where I put the book." Miss Anderson apologised, holding the book up.

Cole nods, "That alright Miss."

Miss Anderson nods. "Have you finished reading your other book?" She asks.

Cole facepalms. "So that's what I was forgetting. I knew I forgot something." Cole sighs.

A chuckle came out of Isabelle. "Well make sure you return it whenever your done with this book, alright Cole?" She asks.

Cole nods grabbing the book. Cole takes his way back to the door. "

Have a good afternoon you two." Cole waves, exiting the Library. Cole sighed walking back down the steps.

"Now time to go all the way back to the Monastery." Cole sighs to himself.

_______

A knock was heard at the Monastery doors.

"Babe, can you get that?!" Jay shouts.

Kais' eyes rolled as he took his way to the door.

Kai grabbed the knob and opened the door.

He was meant by two people... cosplaying?? As knights?

"Uhh... Hi?" Kai questions.

"Kai who is it?" Jay asked walking up to Kai.

"Sorry, I am Sam, this is Ben." Sam answered.

"Yeah, Yeah, Get to the point." Kai rushed.

Jay looked at Kai and elbowed him in the side.

"Ow!" Kai whispers looking down at Jay.

Sam coughs.

Kai looks up quickly.

"Where looking for Cole Hence, his mother would like to see him." Sam answers.

"Uhh, Coles parents died a long time ago." Jay questioned.

"We are doing what our queen had requested us to do. Now where is Prince Cole?" Ben asks.

Kai bursts out laughing.

"I-Im sorry... Prince Cole?" Kai laughs. "Who are you his Roleplay buddies?" Kai asks.

"They are telling the truth."

Kai turns around to meet their Sensei.

"Cole is very well a prince. His kingdom was attacked forcing him to leave. I erased his memory as the Queen had asked us to do." Wu explained.

"Oh.. Well Cole went out to the City." Jay answered.

Sam nods. "We would like to wait for the Princes' presence. Are we able to Wu."

Wu nods. "Yes, your allowed."

Kai and Jay walked out of the doorway for Sam and Ben to enter.

"So care to explain Sensei?" Kai asks.

Wu nods.

____

The Monastery door opens. Cole walks in book in hand. Unexpectedly being greeted by two... Knights?

"Uhh.. Hi?" Cole asks confused.

"My Prince, your mother would like to meet you." Ben said.

Cole backed up a bit.

"My moms.. dead.." Cole answered.

Sam shakes her head. "The Queen, your mother is alive."

Cole starts to breathe faster. "No, Im positive she's dead."

Cole starts to clench his head. A pounding headache started, filling his ears. Tears welled up in his eyes. Cole opened his eyes to be met with icy blue ones.
Cole instantly knew it was Zane. Cole grabbed Zanes hand and clenched it tightly. Zane soon hugged Cole. His heavy and fast breathing started to go to a normal state as Cole slowly pulled away from Zane.

"Thanks." Cole whispered. Only a nod came from Cole.

"S-so my moms alive?" Cole asks looking at Sam and Ben.

They both nod.

Cole looks around everyone was there. An idea popped up in his head.

"So if I go to meet my mom. Can the others come?" Cole asked.

Ben looks at Sam waiting for any sign of a 'no.'

Sam soon nods after thinking, "I don't see why not. I think the Queen would be pleased to meet your friends."

"Wait your going to let us come?" LLoyd asked questioned.

Cole nods. "What you think imma leave my best friends here?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes, Yes you would Cole." Kai coughed.

Cole shrugged. "Alright everyone can come... except Kai." Cole smiled.

Kai gasped. "HEY! My boyfriends going, so im going!"

Cole laughed with a nod.

"We will leave tomorrow." Sam answered.

"I don't think you'll mind letting us stay for a day right?" Sam asked turning to Wu.

"Of course you can." Master Wu answers leaving the room.

Coles heart continued to race. "Im going to meet my mom..."