|Chapter 16|

The sun rose above the rebuilt kingdom. Cole wearily opened his eyes not wanting to get up for the day. Yes, it would be best if the Earth Ninja had gotten up at the preferable time, but he didn't feel like it today. Cole rolled onto his back the Black comforter covering most of the boy's body. The man pulled his arms up to help rub most of the sleep from his eyes. He let out a yawn and finally pushed himself up from his comfy laying position. Sighing in disappointment from the miss of his comfort. 

A bit of sunlight shone into his and Zane's shared room. Cole finally opened his eyes all the way the sleepiness finally going away. Cole looked around his newly obtained room. Cole took notice of the empty bed across the room. Zane's bed was neatly made. Cole let out a small sigh and pushed himself off of his bed struggling to get his balance for a mere second. The Earth Ninja pushed his fingers through his inky black hair with a huff.

Cole grabbed some spare clothes that were neatly folded in the dresser. He quickly undressed and threw on a plain black T-Shirt and ripped jeans. Cole easily threw on socks and his usual shoes. The Earth Elemental looked around his and Zane's room. There wasn't much, but the room looked mirrored. Cole didn't have the chance to see that. His is Zane's beds were places in the same area on the opposite sides of the room. Same with the dressers and a few other essential items that were placed around the room. 

Cole made his way towards the door and easily opened it. The door didn't make a sound in the quiet hallway. Cole stepped out on the rug that covered almost the whole hallway floor. He closed the door to his and Zane's room. There weren't many people in the hallway. A few guards here or there and a maid that seemed to be dusting off the paintings that hung in the hallway and a vase that sat on a small beautiful white table. 

If it weren't for Kai and Zane talking at the end of the hallway Cole would've gotten lost. He wasn't used to such big places. Yes, he's been to a kingdom here or there, but he has always gotten lost at some point. Not having the best memory plus a huge building he would be staying in, for the time being, isn't the greatest combo. Cole speed-walked his way down towards the Fire and Ice Elementals.

"Finally awake eh?" Kai asked with a small smiled plastered on his face. Cole shook his head, "Yeah, I honestly didn't feel like getting up at all today." The male yawning soon after. Zane shook his head. "I wouldn't be surprised, Cole. You had a big day yesterday," Zane smiled towards the boy in black. This made a noticeable blush appear on the Earth Elementals cheeks. 

To Cole, Zane's smile was beautiful. It could brighten up his whole day in mere seconds. Cole quickly looked towards the ground trying to hide his deepening blush. Kai however caught the boy blushing towards the Ice Elemental. Kai chuckled saying, "We should head to the main hall. Lilly is most likely waiting for us." Zane nodded in agreement.

The three walked down the hallway Cole's blush slowly fading away. The Elemental masters entered the main hall seeing Lilly and the other Ninja talking. "Ah good morning you three," Lilly smiled stopping her conversation with the others. "Good morning Lilly," Zane greeted with a bright smile. Kai waved to the queen with a slight smile plastered on his tan face. "Good morning mom," Cole said awkwardly. Cole had just met his mom a day ago and he wasn't quite used to calling someone mom. 

Lilly held her hands together. Her nails were painted black with professional designs covering multiple nails on each hand. You could see the remaining wedding ring she had obtained from her deceased husband and a few bracelets hung loosely on her wrists. "I wanted to show you all around the garden and village. I think the people would love to see you, son," She said making her way towards the doors of the Kingdom. 

Lilly led the six to the garden first. There was a stone path that they followed to actually get to the garden, but once there were there the place was magnificent. Perfectly green trees were placed in multiple places that could be seen. The green bushes were perfectly cut while pink, white, and purple flowers bloomed from their buds on the bushes. The pathway was outlined with red bricks that fit perfectly together to help form the pathway they were following. Multiple colored and shaped flowers were bloomed and they all sat perfectly in place unruined as if they were fake. 

Perfectly green cut grass was where the Queen and Ninja stood. There was a beautiful marble fountain releasing water that would be on an endless cycle. A few perfectly intact black benches sat in the grass. Everything there was perfect. Birds chirped flying around to a few bird feeders that were filled that morning. The bird feeders hung on strong branches on a couple of trees here or there. 

"Woah this place is beautiful," Jay piped up looking around taking in the scenery. The others nodded in agreement. "This is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen," Nya mentioned taking a seat on a bench that wasn't far from where the others were standing. Lilly chuckled, "I'm glad you all like it. It used to be Cole's favorite place to play whenever he was little," The queen mentioned taking a seat next to Nya who was starring at the water fountain like she's never seen one before. The water in the fountain was perfectly clear. 

Kai let out a laugh leaning against Jay. "Yeah, I can see why too If I lived here this would be my favorite place also," The hot-headed ninja mentioned. Cole couldn't put his finger on it. It's like he remembered playing here whenever he was smaller. He used to help the gardener plant flowers of his choice and he'd bury a couple of things around like a game with the gardener. It took him a minute to notice a few guards that were standing a bit away on the stone path that looped around the small plains area.

"This place is amazing mom," Was all the Earth Ninja said taking in the fresh air.