Chapter 14: Confessions

Tori Vega's Point of View

My mouth begins to nip at the skin on her jaw, tasting her and letting my ears hear the blissful sound of her soft moans and sighs. I pushed aside the questioning inside of my head, letting myself enjoy the moment. This all could be a dream for all I know, I might as well let myself brace it.

Both of Jade's hands stay tangled in my hair now, as I hold her with both of my arms wrapped around her waist. I'm no longer the one pushed up against the lockers, myself feeling my hunger for her only increasing as I feel her so close. My mouth goes to her neck, alternating between giving her soft kisses and little bites. She continues to give me little responses, by either whimpering or her hands bringing me closer to her. Her skin tastes amazing and so soft between my lips, making it hard to ever want to pull back.

My lips do have to stop though when I hear the locker room door open, I hear a few voices chatter around the corner. I quickly let go of Jade, backing away from her as both of our eyes widen. I quickly turn around and walk towards my own locker, shaking as my hands open it up.

"Oh hey Jade." A soft voice speaks, the girl's chatter then continues as they go through their lockers. I start to stuff my bag with my clothes, knowing I need to go home. I almost just got caught making out with Jade. My best friend's ex-grilfriend.

And now I feel like crying, knowing that I didn't even think about his name once when it all went down. No trace of guilt even crossed my mind, and now i'm just a terrible person.

I can't even imagine what it would feel like if Beck found out about what just happened.

Sure, I love Jade. I love her so much, and I don't even know how to handle that yet. Having her kissing me back, showing me her satisfaction with little noises that sound like heaven, has to be the best feeling i've ever experienced.

Beck though, he's been my best friend since I was practically a toddler, and I just stabbed him in the back. Really hard.

The girl's voices then become distant as they leave the room, all I can hear is Jade and I's breathing. I take a moment, leaning my forehead against one of the cool lockers above my own. I take a few deep breaths, not knowing what to do. All I can think about is when I'm going to see Beck next. How can I ever face him again?

I stand up straight and slowly turn around to see Jade staring at me, her mischevious smirks are now long gone. She stares at me, questioning my next move.

"How did you know?" I ask her, starting to feel a lump in my throat begin to form. She looks at me, a frown falling on her face.

"I read your diary." She confesses making my heart fall, she known since the day I lost my diary? I feel tears start to threaten me, feeling like I'm going to be sick.

I sigh and shake my head, this is never how I wanted it to be. I always thought if she ever realized that I loved her, that we would have this super romantic moment, where she realized that she loved me too.

I told her I loved her, but she told me to just shut up and kiss her. How am I supposed to take that?

"I lied about having it found in our Writing class too." She takes a deep breath, now unable to meet my eyes. "I stole it when you were in your dance class."

"You stole it?" I question her, closing my eyes to try to stop any tears from escaping. I place my hands on my hips, trying to feel stable somehow.

"I'm sorry Tori, I know I shouldn't have done that." She looks up at me as I open my eyes, letting me see the shame she feels for herself.

"What is this Jade? Did you kiss me because you actually like me back? Or am I just some experiment?" I ask her, starting to become angry. Tears breaking through the weak walls i've built up, my chest feeling as if it's about to explode. "You find out that I have these feelings for you, and then y-you play these little mind tricks on me during the stupid camping trip. Just letting me fall more and more in love with you-then you come here and kiss me?" I'm shouting now, my eyes are starting to sting as my emotions fill them up. Why did I have to fall in love with Jade West? Beck warned me about her before I even met her, he said that she could be manipulative and just mean.