Chapter 11: Columbus Weekend PT. 2

Tori Vega's Point of View

"Why are you rubbing Trina's feet?" Andre asks me as he eats his cereal, sitting at one of the chairs across from Trina and I. She sits in the chair next to mine, eating her cereal blissfully. Her gross feet propped up on my legs, as I massage them with some of her lotion.

"I owe her...like big time." I sigh blushing a bit, this is so embarrassing. I wish she would have never taken advantage of the conversation last night. She made me agree to be her servant for the rest of the trip, in exchange for not telling everyone about my crush on Jade.

"This is blackmail." I hiss at Trina who just laughs.

"Yes it is my dear sister." She smugly tells me, wiggling her feet in my hands.

"You're evil." I tell her, still rubbing her feet.

"You can stop if you want, i'll just tell everybody-" She starts raising her voice for Robbie and Andre to hear, who are the only ones near us around the fire.

"Trina!" I cut her off making her smirk some more.

"That's what I thought, now keeping rubbing. Get in between the toes too." She orders taking another bite of her breakfast. Andre and Robbie raise their eyebrows, snickering a bit. I roll my eyes, wishing for this trip to be over with already. A few minutes later, Trina tells me I can stop and that I may eat as well. It takes every fiber in me to not dump some of my oatmeal on her head.

After i'm done eating, I go and grab my book from the tent so that I can read a bit before we all begin our hike. There's this smaller lake up a couple of miles, and everyone wants to go swim. It should be fun, I just hope that Trina doesn't order me to carry her the whole way up.

"Hey there Vega." I hear behind me, I turn my head and see Jade with a small grin on her face.

"Hey." I tell her with a fake smile, knowing exactly why she's so happy. She obviously had a good night.

"It's such a beautiful morning." She smiles, sitting down in the chair next to me.

"Yeah, it sure is..." I raise an eyebrow at her mood, hating that it's taking everything in me to talk back to her. I just hate knowing that her and Beck got it on last night, I hate that she's so happy about it all too.

"Everything okay Tori?" She then asks me with a bit of concern, seeing that i'm not too happy.

"I'm perfectly fine." I sigh unable to stop myself, suddenly feeling worried that she'll take it offensively. She raises her eyebrows, pushing me to confess what's really on my mind. Too bad for her, because I would never tell her that i'm upset about her night with Beck.

"Okay then." She rolls her eyes, she stands up and I start to panic.

"Wait Jade-" I cut myself off, not knowing what i'm going to say next, I just didn't want her to leave. She stops and raises her eyerbows again.

"Yeah?" She asks, her eyes big and curious.

"Sorry, i'm just moody because of Trina...Sit with me?" I ask her leaning forward in my chair, feeling a bit desperate. She rolls her eyes playfully before sitting back down in her chair, I smile and that makes her laugh out loud.

"So what did Trina do today?" Jade asks curiously, a smile playing across her lips. I've never seen her quite like this before.

"Well...um, she's blackmailing me." I tell Jade with a slight nod.

"How so?" Jade then questions, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Well, let's just say that Trina found out something she wasn't supposed to. Now she's making me be her servant for the trip in exchange for keeping this something a secret." I tell Jade hoping she doesn't ask what the secret is. I look over to her and she has a look of recognition, almost as if she's hiding something.