19

Chatter erupted through the cafeteria and Jimin was hanging out with Jin and yoongi. The room's volume slowly died down as someone walked in; walked in was Seulgi, walking in on her crutches, she caught the attention of everyone as she visibly had a face of rage plastered on. She stopped in front of the laughing boy and she looked down at him with fire in her eyes.

"Oh hey Seulgi, what's wrong?" Jimin asked, he saw his girlfriend's face and noticed that she was mad. As he was about to speak another word Seulgi slapped him across the face, the slap was so loud and hard it echoed throughout the cafeteria. A gap arose and everyone was shocked.

"You cheater"

"What- Seulgi what are talkin-"

"You cheater, I don't want you to ever talk to me again! I have the proof right here!" Seulgi yelled as she pulled out her phone and showed him the picture from her phone; jimin grabbed it and was shocked seeing the picture of him embracing Jeongyeon, "wait no Seulgi I can explain?" Jimin pleaded, looking back at the phone.

"Save it! Don't talk to me I need some time alone" Seulgi huffed, she turned around and walked off. Jimin sat there confused and hurt, he didn't know what was going on. The cafeteria erupted with whispers and people staring and pointing, they looked at Jimin in a dusty approving way and for some reason, it hurt him.

Jeongyeon was at the corner smiling like an idiot. Her plan was unfolding and it was a beautiful sight to her, breaking Seulgi and Jimin up and finally breaking jimin; just like how he broke her heart.

Jimin got up and ran out of the cafeteria, he looked for Seulgi but came up short. He slowly dropped to the floor and started crying. "Where did that picture come from? Who took it? D-Did Jeongyeon have something to do with this?" Jimin questioned, there were so many things running through his head he didn't know what to focus on. His heart pounded in his chest, his stomach churned, he felt uneasy. What was he gonna do now?

--------------------------------------------------------

Seulgi walked over to joy in an empty classroom and sat down on a chair and sighed heavily. "Oh, that was so hard. My hand still stings from slapping him like that" Seulgi sadly said, closing her eyes, she felt stressed. "Look this is all part of the plan, you did your part, now we can continue finishing this" joy said, grabbing Seulgi's hands, "look Jeongyeon tries to hurt you and jimin and who knows who else she hurt. I know you feel bad for doing that to Jimin but this is what we need to do, to call Jeongyeon out."

Seulgi didn't know how to feel, her mind was all over the place. She thought if Jeongyeon tried to break her and jimin up what else has she done? It was all too much and it broke Seulgi's heart.

A few minutes later namjoon walked in, "okay so I found jimin and gave him the letter" he said with a huff as he pulled out a chair and sat down. "Do you think it'll work?" Seulgi asked, "of course it will, now stop doubting," Soo-Young said.

"Let's wait for jimin to come, then we'll gather the others and explain the plan"

"Okay, but what are we gonna do about the rest of the school and rumors?" Namjoon asked.

"Don't worry I'll take care of that. My influence is great here at school" Soo-Young said, jokingly flipping her hair. The three burst with laughter and had smiles plastered on their faces, it was a moment that joy wouldn't forget. Seulgi was upset but her best friend made it better and that's what is keeping her going this whole time, including the love she gets from jimin.