3

After the class had left, Seulgi went to the locker room to change out of her sweaty clothes, and into some new ones. After she came back to the room she found the young boy stretching, and to her surprise, the boy was very flexible.

Somehow, she got caught in a trance. Watching his muscles flex, and how effortless it looked on how he moved his body. But, she soon broke out of the trance and started to speak, breaking him out of his focus.

" Ok so Jimin, I saw you dance earlier. How come you need lessons anyway?", Seulgi questioned, trying to figure out why he even needs it.

"Ummm...well, I'm trying to audition for my college's dance team. But.. I'mma little rusty, so I wanted to go over some moves", Jimin said, he was a little nervous to speak to her but kept his cool.

"Ok, well let's get started. How bout we do some hip Hop".

"Ok", Jimin replied.

Seulgi and Jimin practiced different styles of dance for a while, and Seulgi was getting tired. She sat down and took a breath before speaking.

"Hey, Jimin, do you want a water bottle?", Seulgi asked, still breathing a little hard.

"Umm sure", he replied, as he also was breathing a little hard.

Seulgi walked over to a little mini-fridge in the corner of the room. She grabbed two water bottles, opened one, and started drinking from it. She had closed the cap of the bottle and walked back to Jimin.

As Seulgi was walking she tripped over the speaker's cord and fell. Before she could hit the ground Jimin caught her. Seulgi opened her eyes to see the thing that stopped her from falling. Jimin and Seulgi looked into each other's eyes deeply before she pulled away.

"I'm sorry", Seulgi said, avoiding eye contact.

"Why? You were about to fall on your face".

"Oh I- I don't know. It's a force of habit".

Seulgi didn't know why she was being so nervous when she only met the kid today. After taking a 5 min break Seulgi and Jimin finish and bid each other goodbye.

Seulgi went home that night wondering why she felt so nervous in front of a person she just met. She shrugged off the feeling and washed up.

Once Seulgi finished blow-drying her hair, she went and texted one of her best friends.

"Hey, Soo-young. You got a min?" She texted joy. "Of course! Anything for u." Joy responded in her usual cheerful manner. "Ok, did you know that the dude who picked u up yesterday came for a class?" Seulgi asked, "Oh him? That's my brother, Jimin. Yea I knew." Joy responded.

"Oh ok then. TBH he low-key hot" Seulgi texted, making a slight joke. "Lol Shut up that's my brother"

After texting her best friend, Seulgi cooked herself dinner and then went to bed.

The next morning Seulgi woke up with her alarm blaring, she snoozed it and went back to sleep. After 30 more minutes of sleep, Seulgi got out of bed, put on her clothes, and brushed her hair. Seulgi loved mornings but just hated getting up in the morning.

After a long bus ride, Seulgi finally made it to her destination. She arrived at Lee Twan University of the arts. Seulgi always wanted to go there, and now she finally got accepted.

She ran inside and basked in the architecture of the large building. She walked into the front office and started signing her registration papers. As she finished she saw a familiar face.

"Jimin...?", Because Seulgi wasn't paying attention she ran into a pole and passed out, right in front of Jimin.

"Seulgi!?!"