17

Jimin was frustrated and upset with taehyung. He hurt his sister and he didn't know how to deal with that or how to address it to him without wanting to rip his face off. Jimin was hanging with his dance group stretching, he didn't notice at first but he saw someone hiding in the corner of the auditorium.

He quickly got up to see who I was but the person ran off, Jimin didn't take much thought into it so he ignored it. While he was practicing he tried to put all his emotions into the dance. He felt the various eyes on him and he leaped through the air and landed on his feet.

Later Seulgi walked in, she was late and our team captain yelled at her for it. I closely watched her and realized that she looked different. I wanted to go up to her and ask what was wrong, but her team had to practice. I watched as she danced and noticed she kept messing up. She seemed sad and tired.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The practice was almost over and everyone was taking a break. We were waiting for Seulgi to finish up her solo with taemin, as Seulgi was dancing she slipped and fell off the stage. I immediately ran to her and picked her up off the floor. She was crying and screaming, I felt bad because she was in so much pain.

We called 911 and tried to find out what was wrong. "Seulgi, where does it hurt?" I asked. "My leg!", she whined and more tears fell from her eyes. The ambulance came and took her away, I called her brother and he took me to the hospital where she was. I felt so bad.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Seulgi

I was laying in a hospital bed, and had fractured my right leg. I was crushed. I knew I wouldn't be able to perform in the upcoming competitions, I was sitting there crying until I heard the door open. Walked in with my mother, brother, and jimin.

They all came and instantly hugged me, I started crying harder. After a few hours, they put a cast on my leg and I was sent home. I hated how I couldn't compete, and I just had to sit on the sidelines.

I was silent on the drive back to my house. I was going to stay with my mother for a while, so I wasn't alone. I noticed the awkward silence in the car, so Jimin would crack a few jokes, which made things lighter, even some made me chuckle.

I don't know what I would do without him. My brother carried me to my old room, while Jimin grabbed my stuff. I sat in my room while my mom and brother cooked us something to eat, I just sat there sulking. Then I heard a knock at the door, it was Jimin, "hey can I come in?", I nodded. He jumped on my bed and started hugging me and kissing my face.

I started giggling "baby stop", I laughed. "Nope, I refuse to see my precious baby bear sad", he responded while still kissing my face. I grabbed his face and kissed his lips and whispered a thank you. I hugged him and we started cuddling on my tiny bed.

We slowly drifted to sleep, totally forgetting that we had to eat. My brother came into the room and woke us up and told us dinner was ready, when jimin had left the room to get our food my phone buzzed. It was that same unknown number that texted me before. I open the message, it said "Day 2"