16

"AGAIN FROM THE TOP! 5,6,7,8", Lisa yelled as we got into our positions again. We were practicing more intensely and a lot longer since the dance compositions were coming up. I had gotten the lead part along with taemin as my partner. I wanted it to be Jimin, but he didn't get the part.

I ran across the stage and jumped in the air. I stayed there for a couple of seconds until I felt myself fall in the arms of Taemin and spun around. We were doing a very emotional dance and they were extremely hard. I could feel eyes on me as I was in the arms of taemin, I continued to dance to the choreography and focus on what I was doing. I knew I had to do a good job or I'll be yelled at by Lisa.

The writing club decided to use our performance as inspiration for a story they were working on, and Jeongyeon was in that club. I especially felt her eyes on me and I kept getting butterflies in my stomach when I felt her gaze.

"Ok, let's take a break and get set up for the next portion!!", Lisa screamed. We obeyed her orders and all collapsed on the floor exhausted. "You did a good job babe!", Jimin exclaimed as he hugged my sweaty body. "Thanks".

I was relaxing with Jimin and a couple of my other friends until Taemin came up to us. "Hello Seulgi, may I have a word", taemin asked, I agreed and went with him. "What is it?" I asked.

"Well there was this girl who came up to me and said give this to you", he explained

I nodded my head and walked away reading the note taemin had handed me. It read "Break up with jimin or face the consequences"

I giggled at the note and just chucked it in the trash. After a couple of minutes, the practice continued and I was standing by as I was jimin dancing with his group. My friend momo was in his group and said he was an amazing dancer, which was true.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The practice had ended and I decided to walk to the bus. When I got home I collapsed on my bed and was knocked out.

The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing nonstop. I answered it and I heard screaming and yelling. "SEULGI COME OVER NOW AND GET JOY!!"Jimin screamed over the phone, I hung up and put on some clothes, and rushed over to Jimin's dorm. I heard multiple people yelling from the inside and I immediately knocked at the door.

When the door opened I saw Soo-young being held back by Jungkook and another girl being held back by taehyung. "LET ME GO AND LET ME KILL THEM!!", Soo-young screamed and she was kicking in jungkook's arms. I immediately went to Jimin who was behind Namjoon and Seokjin.

"What the hell happened?",

"Taehyung cheated on Soo-young with Jennie over there", he said, I could see anger in his eyes. While I was talking to namjoon to get the whole story on what happened Soo-young got out of jungkook's grip and ran to the girl Jennie and started to fight her.

Taehyung pulled Soo-young off Jennie and I went over and held Jennie down before she could get off the ground. "Don't fucking touch me you bastard!!", soo young said firmly. "You and I are over, now you go with that skank", she huffed before grabbing her stuff and left the dorm.

Namjoon went after Soo-young, while Tae took Jennie home, which just left me and the rest of the boys. I was shocked and upset. I just didn't think Taehyung would do something like that to Soo-young. While I was trying to calm down my furious boyfriend, my phone chimes. I got a text from an unknown number and it read "Day 1".