14

When Seulgi woke up the next morning she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her, she smiled, realizing it was jimin. She slowly removed his arms and got out of bed. She quickly grabbed her underwear and put it in and then took one of Jimin's hoodies and put that on too.

She then made her way out of the room and into the bathroom. She went to drink and washed her face, and when she finished up she looked into the mirror and remembered her night with jimin. She looked closely and saw the hickeys that were placed across her neck and chest, she could help but smile.

She got out of the bathroom and went straight to the kitchen and decided to make something to eat. She had a craving for pancakes and bacon, so she made it. She put on some calming music and started cooking. She was so in her own world that she started dancing, swaying her hips, and just enjoying the music.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin woke up. He looked around the room but didn't see Seulgi, but then saw that her clothes were still there. He got out of bed and put on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, after a minute of fully waking up he heard music playing, so he walked out of his room and towards where the music was being played.

He then saw his beautiful girlfriend dancing and cooking. He admired her figure and the way she moved and just smiled. He noticed that she had his hoodie on, and it made her even cuter to him. He quietly walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Good morning," Jimin said as he kissed her neck. Seulgi giggled, "morning love" she responded.

"Whatcha' making?"

"Pancakes and bacon"

"That sounds good", Jimin replied as he buried his head in the crook of her neck. "Jimin stop, can you please set the table", Seulgi giggled, as she kissed jimin on the cheek. Jimin then let go of Seulgi and did what she asked.

She finished making breakfast and they both sat down and ate. When they finished, both of them took showers and just sat around the dorm room all day. After a while, Seulgi heard the front door unlock, but before she could fucking punch the person to oblivion, she realized it was taehyung.

"Oh hey Seulgi!", he said, startled.

"Hey tae"

"What are you doing here?" Asked taehyung.

"Oh I just spent the night", Seulgi replied as she blushed recalling last night's events.

"Oh ok", Taehyung shrugged as he walked into his room.

Seulgi went into Jimin's room and found her clothes and started putting them back on. As she took off jimin hoodie, Jimin walked in as Seulgi was changing. When she saw him she shrieked, "oh my god I thought you were taehyung", she said as she covered her chest with her shirt. Jimin chuckled and walked over and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Don't worry, taehyung is never allowed in my room anymore"

"Why", Seulgi asked her as she pulled up her pants.

"Well let's just say Soo-young and Tae had too much fun at a party and mistook my room for Tae's", Jimin explained as he recalled the unwanted memory. Seulgi laughed and walked over to him and hugged him. He hugged back and they stayed like that for a long time.

"I love you"

"I love you too"