Chapter 6

April 2nd 2010

Riley woke up that morning and checked the YouTube channel. They had 10,548 views altogether and 6,039 subscribers. It was all so surreal. They were just four best friends making music and having fun together none of the thought that it would go this far. She decided to text Seth to see if he was out or whether he was in so she could go round.

Seth was in and Riley had gone round there. They were just talking, mainly about the band and how crazy it all is. Then Seth came up with an idea.

"I think that we should do a video everyday." He spoke his idea.

"I don't see why not." I smiled.

"Great, I'll text the others. Starting tomorrow, we will film everyday." He replied.

Riley's POV

I decided to go home and have an early night. By early night I mean lay in bed on my phone watching stuff on YouTube and go on social media. Don't pretend you don't do it. I know you do.

April 3rd 2010

Well, I didn't fall asleep till about three o'clock in the morning. I have work at the radio station today. I always regret doing what I do at night but I do it again anyway. So yeah, basically, I'm shattered.

We've also got to record a song tonight as well as we are now doing daily videos. Here's to a tiring day.