Chapter 1

March 28 2010

Harley, Seth, Riley and Bailey were the greatest friends in all of existence (well they thought so anyway). The four sixteen year olds had just gotten out of secondary school and were working. None of them had any interest in continuing their education for a while.

Harley worked as a cashier at Foot Locker, he worked weekdays now that he didn't go to school and the occasional Saturday if needed.

Seth was a barista at Starbucks on weekdays and at a bakery on Saturdays just for the extra bit of cash. Since it was his garage the band used for practice, he thought it fair to give some money to his parents for allowing them to make music in their garage.

Riley worked at the radio station and did bits and pieces there. When she had some free time there, she would edit one of The Motions songs and then show it to the boys when they were together.

And finally Bailey. He was a swimming instructor and on Saturday mornings and Thursday evenings he helped coach a kids football team.

So our story begins on the date you first read, March 28 2010. It was a Sunday afternoon and The Motion were in Seth's garage rehearsing. And by that I mean constantly pausing to change things and make things different. They played and stopped and played and stopped. Bailey stopped singing. Each of them let out a huge sigh and looked at him.

"What are we doing? We don't have an audience, no one knows about us." He said bluntly.

"What so you want us to break up?" Riley crossed her arms and stared at her bandmates and best friend.

"We need to make a YouTube channel. Make ourselves known! We could become youtube sensations. Think about it!"

A/N I hope you liked the first chapter I'm sorry it was a bit boring but I promise it'll get better. Chloe x