Chapter 4

March 31st 2010

Riley was at home writing a new song as her phone started to ring. She answered it and it was Seth.
Riley:Hello
Seth:Riley, you'll never guess what!
Riley:What?
Seth:Our video has over 1000 views! It's gone up so much! Yesterday, we had 22 now we have 1084!
Riley:You're joking right!
Seth:No jokes Riles, this is real!
Riley:Band meeting at yours?
Seth:Sure I'll get the others see ya

Riley's POV

I quickly changed into something a bit more reasonable than my Harry Potter pyjamas. Yes, I am a Potterhead (Harry Potter fan). You learn something new everyday. I walked out the front door and walked to Seth's house. It only takes five minutes to walk so I thought I might as well get some exercise.

I knocked on the door and there stood Seth with a huge grin on his face.
"Hi Riles." He was still smiling.
"Hey Seth." I smiled back.
"Come in, the others should be here soon."

I walked in and went into the living room. I love Seth's house, it's so nice and classy. His parents have good taste. There's lots of quotes on canvas' on the wall which I really like.

"Go up to my room Riles, I'll just wait for the others and we'll be up there." He said still smiling.

Soon enough the lot of them except Harley came running up the stairs.
"Where's Harley?" I asked.
"At work, I'll text him tomorrow." Seth replied.

We all took a seat on Seth's bed in the form of a circle and began to discuss our band.

After a long discussion we decided we would film another video and upload it. Tomorrow!