Chapter 28 - Author's Note

Hey guys, this is my author's note that I didn't post in the last chapter just because I didn't have time today and I promised you all that I would post it today (sunday), I mean I gues it's already yesterday (02h43am) lol. I'm a night owl guys ;)

So on this author's note, we have quite a bit to talk about <3

First off, what did you guys think the chapter? I know it was a lot shorter than the past couple of chapter but I can't always write long chapters, some of them are going to be shorter than others. But other than that, did you guys enjoy it?

I know you guys want more of Harry and Cailin but trust me the wait is worth it. A lot of stuff has happened but the most loving and frustrating is more to come. You guys won't believe it when it comes out. I already have a sequel lined up and everything lol

The song that Cailin wrote will be release in the next chapter! It's not my song by the way! Remember this is fiction. I will credit the singer and the singer that is covering the song (not going to be selena). I amde a music video for it which is pretty cool hehe and I will post a 15 second version of it on instagram and then post it on youtube and send you guys the link. I used to love making videos and posting them on youtube and this kind of satisfied that hungry haha

Questions: 

.What song do you think is going to be the one Cailin wrote? (hint: it was very popular in 2012 i think)

.Do you think Cailin and Lia's friendship will last?

.Do you think Harry will try to get back together with Lia because she forgave them?

.When do you think Cailin will realize that she needs Harry in her life more than just a friend?

as for edits that I've been making lately, I'm loving it. I learned a lot in one of my college classes on photoshop for my major and fell in love with it <3 i do some once a while and I'll post them on instagram.

I made a sound soundtrack for the story and posted it on 8tracks.com ; My page is @ratedme and the playlist name is Just For Show 2' ; those are all the songs that inspire me while writing the story about Cailin and Harry and remind me of them hope you guys enjoy it <3

Shoutouts:

Instagram -> @avabell78

Wattpad -> @Im-harrys-banana (amazing username by the way hehe)

French Version on @evabourreau

Spanish Version on @staystrongselala

they both already have the first chapters uploaded, go check it out <3

one last thing, I wanna wish a happy holidays for everyone no matter what you celebrate. This time of year cane be hard for a lot of people and sometimes we don't realize that. We take a lot of things for granted and we shouldn't. Tonight when I was on the train coming home from work I was on the phone with my mom and I was complaining to her on how tonight wasn't such a good night at work because I didn't get a lot of tips, atleast not the amount that I wanted. After a while we started talking about christmas back home (brazil) and she was telling me how our family spent it. She was telling me about this little kid (8 years old) who played with my cousin once and a while and was going to spend christmas with my family this year. My mom began a tradition where every year she would get a santa wish list from unpriveledged kids at the postal office and buy the present they would ask for. This year she went too late and there were no more wish lists. So knowing that my cousin's friend was underpriveldged, she asked my grandmother to ask the kid what he wanted for christmas. You wanna know what he asked for? He asked for a new t-shirt and some shorts and maybe some sneakers because he had never had a pair. Imagine never owning a pair of sneakers? It broke my heart hearing this story. So my mom sent the money for my family to my the little boy everything he asked for and some socks to go along with the sneakers. When the little boy was given his presents, he cried. He cried of joy because he never thought someone would ever give him these things out of kindness.

I know that we all go through tough times, but please know that it will get better. Don't take things for granted. Be thankful. Say thank you to the one who takes care of you. Say thank to your bus driver. say thank you to your teachers and bosses. Say thank you to the people around you because you wouldn't be where you are without them. Be thankful for the things you have, after all you are in front of a computer, tablet or phone, some people out there in the world don't even know what that is. 

I know some of you will reading this a ignore it but if it impacts even one of you, that's good enough. Just wanted to share this with you guys.

i think that's all for this author's note haha

so spread that love you guys <3