v. lucifer

authors note: this chapter has a lot of biblical situations. ♡

warnings: knife, self-inflicted cut NOT SELF HARM. 

When she knew she was back home, she felt a tad more comfortable. She was worried that she'd made a fool of herself but didn't really care what Hell's residents thought of her. 

Jophiel sat down on her bed when she saw a figure standing in the corner of her room, she noticed the figure immediately and stood right back up. 

"Lucifer." 

"Hush." 

She did as he said. Lucifer was her second eldest brother, the two were once inseparable. When Jophiel was created, Lucifer took care of her along with his brothers. 

Their bond was stronger than any other though. Lucifer taught her everything she needed to know to be an archangel. After his fall, the two both struggled without each other. They depended on each other. 

-Flashback- 

"Lucifer. What if we get in trouble?" A childish voice asked. 

"Don't worry about it, darling." 

"But-"

He turns and looks at her, she was half his size - about the size of an average nine-year-old. His stature made Jophiel nervous but that was only because he was taught to be stern with her. 

They were making their way to Eden, where Adam and Eve were currently residing. Lucifer was not allowed there, but Jophiel was.

Lucifer had been kicked from Heaven several years prior, but still manage to sneak around to see his baby sister. 

"You go in. I'll be in momentarily." He winked. 

Jophiel nods, making her way inside to Eden. She was carrying her flaming-sword as she stepped through the garden.

As she walked further through the garden, she had spotted Adam across the landscape. 

While she was inside, Lucifer was bribing the angel Gadreel to let him inside. He had let him in, but he was in a different form. 

Lucifer had come in like a snake and was making his way to the tree. Jophiel was too young to know that this was wrong and that Lucifer was actually about to ruin Christianity for years and years coming. 

Granted this was just as much her fault as it was Lucifer and Gadreels.

She watched as Lucifer began speaking to Eve, persuading her to take fruit from the tree. Which she did, grabbing the ripest fruit from the tree. 

Jophiel stopped in her tracks, she began praying to God. 

"Father, I believe I've made a mistake."

"What is it, child?" 

"Lucifer, he's in the Garden."