ii. heaven or hell

authors note: most of the beginning chapters are not canon or are just happening differently than they did in the show. ♡

Jophiel sat in her desk, her vision focused on the notebook that lies in front of her. She hadn't heard her friend, Theo talking to her. 

"Joph-" He nudges her, causing her to jump, "Are you okay?" 

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine," She smiles, looking over to her other friends. 

"Are you sure?" Roz asks.

"Of course. Just focused on other things." 

They weren't dull, they knew something was on her mind but wasn't going to interrogate her. 

"What about you all, what's going on in your lives?"

They went around, all telling their personal endeavors. When it came to Sabrina, she smiled. 

"Well," She leans forward, "There is a chance that we can remove Lucifer from Nick."

Jophiel nods, not changing her facial expressions. 

"How will we do that?" Theo asks.

"I'm honestly not sure. Lilith is going to be telling me more soon, but it's so stressful!" 

The group smiles, continuing to talk about it.

"Jophiel, talk to me."

"Michael.."

"Lilith has released Lucifer from the Warlock. He's back in his own form." 

She felt almost sick but ignored it. 

"What do I do, Michael?" 

"Nothing, come home later."

By home, she could only assume he meant Heaven. 

"Okay." 

As the day went on, the gang planned on going home with Sabrina. Jophiel had to come up with some sort of excuse as to why she couldn't. 

"My mom wants me home. I'm so sorry."

No one questioned it, they let her go her separate way but try to come over if she can. When she got out of sight, she prayed to her brothers. She managed to teleport to Heaven before they could respond. 

"Jophiel, it's nice to see you." Michael smiles, coming over to approach his younger sister. 

"Hi, Michael." 

"How was your day, darling?" 

"It was fine. I started to worry after what you had said."

"Don't be worried. It will all be fine." 

"I know, I know." 

He gestured for her to sit down, which she did. Gabriel had made his way into the room. 

"When did you get here?" 

"Just a few minutes ago." 

He smiled, coming to sit by her. 

"Did you tell her?" He asked Michael.

"Tell me what?" 

"Not yet," Michael said.

"Michael, please?" 

"Sabrina will ask you to go to Hell with her. The reason we're telling you is because we want you to go. Find out what is going on, make sure nothing is happening there that we need to know."

"You want me to spy on Hell? What if Lucifer finds out?" 

"He shouldn't. But if he starts too, get out of there. Come home to Heaven." 

She nods, starting to feel worried. 

"Don't stress about it," Gabriel says, placing a hand on her shoulder, "It'll be okay."

"I just don't want to hurt Sabrina." 

"You won't be hurting her. You have a duty to fulfill." 

"I know, and I'll do my job." 

Michael nods, making his way towards the door. 

"Go back to your friends, they need you." 

She didn't have a chance to teleport before Michael did it for her. He had sent her to the edge of the forest beside the Spellman house. She made her way over and spotted Salem on the porch railing. 

He had hissed, which he'd never done before. Normally she'd ignore it, but with Salem being Sabrina's familiar - he must have been aware of something he shouldn't. 

Choosing to take her chances, she knocked on the door. 

"One minute!" A voice yelled from inside. After a few moments, Sabrina opened the door. Salem began to hiss again. 

"Don't do that, Salem!" 

He had meowed, and Sabrina knew what he'd said. 

"She is not evil. Why would you say that?" 

Sabrina rolled her eyes, "Ignore him."

Jophiel giggles, making her way inside, "Luckily I don't understand what he was saying." 

"Of course." 

"So, what are you doing?" 

Sabrina leads her downstairs to the mortuary, "Would you want to go to Hell with us?" 

make sure to vote and/or share!