xx. powers

"I love you, momma."

With that, she leaves. She too had tears threatening to spill, which they ended up doing so. She felt an arm snake around her as she let go of all the strength. Caliban held her in his arms, attempting to keep her calm.

"Darling, don't cry."

"My-My mother," She whimpered, "I've made a mistake, I need to go back."

"No-" He was cut off by the door opening.

"Go back?" Lucifer asked, causing her to hold back the tears.

"Lu-"

"Angel, what happened? Why are you crying?"

"It's nothing." She lied, which he knew was a lie.

"Jophiel, tell me what happened? What is making you want to go back? Go back where? Heaven?"

"Y-" She stopped, "No, no. That's not what I want, there is something happening in my head."

"What?" He asked, stepping towards her, "What do you mean there is something in your head?"

"Ideas. They aren't mine, I-I don't know where they're coming from."

He waves for Caliban to leave, which causes Jophiel to raise her hand. Managing to muster the energy to use her powers, stopping Caliban in his tracks.

"No," She spat, "I mean-No.." Her voice became more gentle.

Lucifer was shocked by her reaction, he hadn't seen her use those since she was little. Caliban was shocked to, seeing that his ability to move was gone.

"Angel, how did you-?"

"I still have them, Luce." She sighs, "I think I just need a moment. Please leave."

Lucifer nods, while Caliban stays here he was.

"It's probably best if you leave too, I just need a moment to sort my thoughts."

He nods, leaving the room and shutting the door behind him. When he does, she moved the the bed and sits on the edge.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing, it's your mind."

"Gabriel, I know you've done something. Tell me, now."

"It was nothing."

She scoffs, taking a lamp and throwing it at the wall. It shatters across the floor, small glass shards cover the marble floors, "What do you mean nothing? I-I cannot think straight."

All of her emotions began to overwhelm her causing her to grip the closest thing to her. She knew it was Heaven's fault, a feeling deep in the pit of her stomach told her to go home.

"Father wants to see you,"

"No." She spat, "After his attempt at killing me, I think I'll pass." How they felt entitled enough to ask her to come back to talk. Yeah, right.

"Please," His tone of voice changed, "I promise, you won't be hurt."

For some reason, she wanted to accept—but knew she shouldn't. She was tired of playing games with them, it was clear that Heaven wasn't looking out for the best interests.

She also felt she had left Lucifer too many times. He was the only one who seemed to stand by her from the beginning, it was only right she stays with him in Hell.

So why were the thoughts even there? Why did she want to go home to them?

Jophiel stood up from her seat, making her way towards the door. Luckily no one was immediately in her line of sight. She stopped when she heard a voice coming in her direction, deciding to shut the door again.

She focused her enegry on finding a way out of Hell, luckily her powers were strong enough to allow her to get to the Spellman household. Before she knew it, she opened her eyes and was standing in the dining area of their home.

The sound of dishware clinking together stole her attention as the group seemed to be in the middle of supper.

"Jophiel?" Sabrina said standing from her chair.

-

sorry it took so long! my apologies! make sure to vote and comment!