Chapter Four

It's been two weeks and I haven't seen Prince, he barley even calls to be honest. I mean I talk to him and I see him every now and then when I go out with Kayden but he hasn't been home in forever. Within the weeks that Prince left us alone I can honestly say that we've gotten closer. There is so much that I thought I knew about him that I didn't. We used to be so close and spending time with him these past two weeks has taught me that so much has changed. This feels like its meant to be, yet to good to be true. I would say where in a relationship, but we didn't make it official yet.

To everyone else it probably looked different. Where ever I went he went and where ever he went I went. We were joined at the hip, practically inseparable.

Right now we're eating and watching movies, He cooked. He made my favorite, baked chicken and mashed potatoes. Halfway through the movie and dinner he stopped and looked at me. "Do I have something on my face?" I asked looking around.

"Naw, Ain't nothing on your face." He smiled. "But I wanna talk about what happened the night of Lisandra's Party." He said looking up at me. 

"Well what you wanna talk about?" I asked shyly. He put his plate down and then mines. Then pulled me into his lap. "About us Lynn. Where we going with this? I don't want to waste anymore of your time. Honestly I want you." He replied.

I sat an started at him. A smile spread across my face. "What are you trying to tell me?" I asked.

"I Just wanna make sure we on the same page cause you mines in my book." He said kissing my forehead then tickling me. After a while we got up. I cleaned the living room and the Kitchen and Kayden went to see Prince.

As soon as Kayden left I found myself in the bathroom yet again sitting over the toilet waiting to vomit. This nausea was driving me insane. After sitting over the toilet waiting to spill my stomach contents into the toilet for 5 minutes I got up and headed to the room to lay down. This was starting to become a routine; the dizzy spells, the nausea it was getting out of hand. It was as if I was drunk all the time. I laid down not wanting to move at all.

While watching TV I fell asleep. I'm not sure when I fell asleep but I do know I woke up but I was hungry. I went to the kitchen and made my sandwich and sat at the island and ate. As much as I didn't want to believe the signs I couldn't shake the fact that the proof as in the punch.

After a while of trying to convince myself it was too early to find out if I was pregnant or not I decided to ease my nerves and prove myself wrong. I went into the guest bathroom and opened the pregnancy test staring at it in my hand. I knew I wasn't pregnant so I didn't have to take it. But a piece of mind is what I was in search of.

I peed on the stick then put the top back on then set it on the counter. I waited for five minutes before I jumped in the shower. When I reached for my towel I could already see the two pink lines. I looked at the paper rereading the directions. This couldn't be right. I couldn't believe I allowed this to happen to me. I put the test in the box and threw it in the garbage and went to go lay down.

When Kayden came back I was half asleep, it was three in the morning. I had just feel asleep. Insomnia had taken over and held me against my will. When he came home he took off his clothes and laid in bed with me. I could smell the alcohol and weed on him. He wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest. "Happy birthday Sweets." I said kissing him. "Thank you." He said smiling. "I love you" He whispered, "I love you more Kayden."

We drifted off to sleep and the next morning I woke up nauseous. I slipped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I sat over thee toilet and waited. I didn't throw up, hopefully I don't throw up at all today. Then I jumped in the shower.

After a while of sitting in the shower I got out. I got dressed and made breakfast. Halfway through breakfast Kayden came downstairs. He looked like a bum who;s had a hard night. "Morning." I said as he walked to the fridge getting a bottle of water. "Morning." He said slapping my ass as sitting down at the table. I finished breakfast and fixed his plate. I sat across from him and nibbled on tea and cheese.

"Kayden, I think I need to tell you something." I said breaking the silence. He looked at me and smiled cockily. "You think you have to tell me something or you know you have to tell but don't know how." I looked at him from the corner of my eyes. "You know what I mean." I replied.

"Wassup Kay? You pregnant, you cheating on me or you having second thoughts about us?" he said stuffing his face.

I froze like a deer in headlights. How was he so accurate on the first guess?