Break Up To Make Up

I walked out of his room and into mines. I needed to find my pills. When I did I played with the bottle cap in my hand. I looked at three pills in my hand, I added one more and threw them back.

After a very relaxing shower and taking care of my hygiene it was only a matter of time that I have to talk to my parents.

I dressed in a mini maxi dress. As I finished adding accessories and putting on lotion there was a gentle knock at the door.

"Come in."

Then my parents walked in.

My mom sat at the edge of my bed and my dad stood behind her.

"Lynn I just want you to know that I love you okay, now no matter what I've said or how I've acted Lynn I've always loved you." My mom said looking at me.

I looked between her and my dad.

"I didn't know. And it was my job as your mother to notice if something was wrong with you. But I was so focused on your future with Kayden that I guess I didn't." She looked at me as I held my head down. "I'm sorry that I wasn't there when you needed me."

At this point I was in tears I didn't know what to say when if I wanted to talk to her. I accept her apology but there's so much that she's missed.

"And I understand that there are things that you went through that I should have been there for you but I wasn't. I know I can't make up for lost time but we can move forward."

She took my hand in hers.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

She reached over and hugged me. "Me too sweetie."

My dad stood there not saying anything. He looked over at me and shot me a smile. I know he's been personally waiting for us to have this talk since before time so I know he's just as happy as I.

"Okay, so what the plan for today?" My mom asked.

"I was just going to go to the mall. I don't know what everyone else has planned."

"Okay well have fun. We're going to try to have a rest day." she said looking at my dad then kissing my forehead as she got up.

"Uhhh Hey dad can I talk to you." I blurred as he walked towards the door.

He stopped and let my mom walk out the room.

"Sup babygirl."

"I'm sorry, about everything." I said a little above a whisper.

"Don't worry about it. I know it's been kind of hard on you with everything going on."

I leaned in and hugged him before heading out. When I went downstairs everyone was sitting in the kitchen talking, everyone but Chastity and Kayden and honestly it hurt a little knowing that he was with her.

"I'll be back in a little Tally." I said walking past the kitchen and out the front door.

When I got to the mall there was only one thing that I really cared to do and that was forget about Kayden, no matter what.

I spent the day pampering myself and shopping. Before I knew it it was already getting late and I was starting to get tired. I had a ton of bags and couldn't shop anymore.

*
*
*
*
*

When I got home the house was quiet, no one seemed to be home at all.

I Walked through the house and up to my room putting everything away in my closet then went to take a shower and get ready for bed.