Chapter Nineteen

Happy Birthday

*

*

*

*

The next morning when I woke Kayden was still on the phone, It was like how we used to be back in the days. We'd go to sleep with each other on the phone then wake up wit each other on the phone. It gave us a sense of us being next to each other when we couldn't.

I hung up, got up and ready to start my day, I went to take a shower. I slipped on a T-shirt and some shorts as I went into the spare room that had all of my work stuff. It was literally 10 in the morning. I needed to get these orders sent out just because I was on vacation didn't mean I needed to let my work pile up, it felt as if I just went to sleep, which I technically did.

I spent about an hour packing the orders that I had invoices printed for and piled them in a corner of the room. When I was done I printed some more invoices from yesterday and the day before making sure I didn't fall behind or orders.

At about 11:40 Tally walked in and started on her orders.
"I don't know how you wake up and just work Nene, I'm starving."

I looked at her because I was hungry too, my head was hurting and I felt nauseous. But I wanted to get some of my orders sent out and I also wanted to kill time. I just wanted to kill time, mainly I didn't want to go back to my mothers house so soon, especially not after last nights at my parents.

"Can You put on some clothes so we can grab a bite to eat?" Tally asked annoyed. "I mean or you could go out with ya nipps and ass out." 

I reluctantly walked away knowing that I wanted nothing more than to eat and sleep this feeling away.

When I walked out of my room Tally ready and waiting. Tally dressed in a pair of dark blue Robin  jeans, a tan tank top and a pair of gucci sandals.

"Your moms making brunch today. She wants us over." She said smiling as she text away.

I looked at her confused. I mean how would she know. "How you know?" I asked.

She help up her phone and smiled "Prince."

I nodded and walked back into my room. Grabbing my purse and another change of clothes along with a tooth brush for K'lianne, I wanted to take her to the mall today so she could get my mom a gift.

I grabbed my key and Tally grabbed her purse we headed out. 

"You look nice, I see I''m rubbing off on you. I wish you would wear more designer." 

I slipped on my matching Gucci sandals. 

"I'm comfortable." 

I looked down at my fitted black tank top and levi skinny jeans. 

We walked out the hotel and went to go to my moms. When we got inside the smell hit us before everything else. My mom and Chastity were setting the table. When I walked in I didn't say anything.

I mean there was nothing left to say.

"Happy birthday Mrs. Jones." Tally said looking at me waiting for me to say it with her. I didn't tho I just kept it moving.

"K'lianne is with your dad." She said noticing the clothes and stuff in my hand.

I simply walked away earning a slap from Italy. I went upstairs and wiped K'lianne off and got her ready for our day.