Whats next

When everyone was up we literally spent no time packing. By three we were all ready and scheduled to leave like my mom said.

Part of me didn't want to leave. It felt like We just got here and things just started going good. I looked down at my ring and couldn't help but smile. I could spend the rest of my life with Kayden, as his wife. Words couldn't describe how I felt.

I was with Lisandra in the kitchen waiting for Kayden and Prince to ginish packing the car. Well I wasn't with her but the cleaners were cleaning up the rest of the house and I didn't want be in their way.

Honestly I didn't even want to be In the same room as her. Tally was already taking things to the car with everyone else. Kayden had literally packed our things and put them in the car already. He said I was spitefully moving to slow.

"Okay so your meeting us at the house." My mom said kissing my forehead. I kneeled down kissing K'lianne. "Klianne come on sweetie." My mom said as she walked away.

I was just going to go look for everyone when  Lisandra turned around to me blocking me from exiting.

"Lynn. I'm really sorry." She said sympathy leaking from her voice.

I honestly didn't even reply, what was I supposed to say? Apology accepted, or maybe it's cool don't worry about it cause it's not okay. She betrayed me, her loyalty didn't lie with me before so there's no telling where it lies now, like who the hell raised her!?

"I didn't tell her. I wouldn't betray you like that.  She came to me." She said. "I'm sorry I wasn't a friend to you before. I know it's 4 years later but I miss you. You and Kayden deserve each other."

I couldn't even help but smile, at the last part. She smiled back and a part of me missed our friendship but then the part of me who didn't miss her, felt like this was bullshit.

"Kay." I simply said walking away leaving her in the kitchen as I went in search for Tally, Prince, And Kayden.

When I found them everyone was in the back talking and relaxing. And here I was thinking that we were leaving and getting ready to leave. I walked up to Kayden sitting in his lap as Tally and Prince did the same. Prince put out his joint.

"How you doing lil sis?" He asked I looked at him and nodded.

I gave Tally a look and she immediately pulled out her phone to text me.

Tally and Prince got up to leave.

"I went to see her last night at the hospital. She said you attacked her Lynn." I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"So you left mean bed  to go see her?" I asked eyeing him.

Then I got a text from Tally.

She said you started it he's kind of in a awkward place. He doesn't know what to believe.

I looked up from my phone.

"She is my wife Lynn. She's pregnant, with my baby. Thank god the baby's okay. What'd you expect?" I was beyond shocked. He didn't just say that. I tried to get up but he held me back down.

"I didn't mean it like that Lynn. Come on you know I didn't mean it like that."

I didn't feel like arguing. I didn't feel like talking to him for that matter. I just looked at him and then the yard. I needed him to see that I didn't want to even look at him.