Chapter Eighteen

The Blow Up

*

Ka'Lynn POV

I sat in the car for about 45 minutes, I've just been so used to having a peace of mind and I didn't know how to react to all of this. It's been built up for so long that I didn't know how to handle it, I didn't want to blow up either. I decided to go to back to the hotel and grab a change of clothes for Italy and K'lianne. I drove in silence, I needed to think. When I got to the hotel I decided to take a shower. I just needed to kill more time. Hell, I knew that now that most of the guest should be gone my mom and dad would want us to 'talk'. 

I slipped on a black thigh length dress that hugged me, and topped it with a jean jacket. I grabbed something similar for Tally and some jeans and new balances for Annie. I planned on taking K'lannie and Italy out while the night was still young. We were on vacation so we might as well act like it. 

I slipped on some Gucci sandals and walked to the mini bar, I got a bottle of water. I went into Tally's room and grabbed some hygiene products for her, just like myself she was really big n smelling good. If it was anything she's taught me it's that leaving the room smelling as sweet as you when you walk out would leave everyone thinking about you a little while longer. Not to mention your signature sent will make them miss you. I took everything out off one of K'lianne's duffel and put their stuff in there along with her iPad, just in case she gets bored. 

A few minutes after I sat there collecting my thoughts I decided to get up and go back to my parents. When I pulled up most of the cars were gone as usual and my parents were outside seeing people out.

I got out the car and walked in.

"Goodnight Ms. Tan, will I see you tomorrow evening?" I asked waving to her and stopping at my parents side.

She nodded. "Yes ma'am. See you tomorrow."

My mom is 50 but she acts as if she's still in her prime. Her and all her old ass friends. But I can't blame them ageing is something that we can't stop but being youthful is something we have control over. I watched as she walked away and got not her car. When she was out of sight my mom looked and me.

"Inside, now." I looked at my mom as if she was crazy. Like who did she really think she was talking too. I walked inside and went straight to Italy. I could hear my mom calling me but not only did she approach me wrong but she Forgot that I had a responsibility.

I handed tally the bag and went looking for K'lianne with Italy by my side, we found her sitting at the dining room table with Kayden, Kya, Deja, Yayo and Prince. I leaned on the door frame watching them. Each of them had a page of her coloring book and Crayons in front of them. 

Kayden watched her as she colored. Hell, they all did. My parents walked in seconds after Us.

"Mommy can stay with gram'ma." K'lianne asked running up to me. "Pleaseeeeeeeee mommmmmy I promise I'll be a perfect." She pleaded.

I bent over and picked her up. "But what about us Princess." I asked her looking at me and Tally.

She looked around like she was thinking. "You can stay too! Right gram'ma and mommy can you tell me stories about my daddy tonight, pleaseeeee. And then we can pray. And"- "okay, okay, you have to ask gram'ma first." I interrupted her. She was talking so fast and I knew she wasn't going to stop until she herd yes.

I smiled and kissed her on her forehead before letting her go to my mom. "Gram'ma, can I please spend the night. Me, mommy and Aunty Tally. We promise to be quiet." She stood in front of her with her hands together. "Pleaseeeeeee gram'ma."