Chapter Six

The next morning I woke up in his arms. I could feel his chest rise and fall. I lifted my head to look at him. This is way too good to be true, the love of my life. "What you looking at?" Kayden asked me not even opening his eyes. "How you know I was looking at you?" I asked him kissing his chin. "I see everything" He replied showering me with kisses.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I got ready and then went downstairs. Knowing them they will have part two, well a continuation of lastnight. I went to the kitchen and started cooking. It was three in the afternoon when I was done and the whole squad was here.

Only person that was missing was Kya. She and I have been friends since we were in daycare, I needed to tell someone about my situation. I needed advice and I needed it quick.

Kayden must have still been asleep. I went upstairs and he was getting out of the shower. He walked into the room with his towel wrapped around his waist. He walked over and kissed me, then he closed the door behind me and locked it. "I never got the chance to thank you for my birthday gift." He said while he kissed me all over my face and neck pulling of my shirt. Then he unbuttoned my pants and let them fall to the floor.

He picked me up and put me on the bed then went to work. He laid me down on the bed then started planting kisses from my neck down to my bellybutton then he started twirling my belly ring. He went down a little farther to my rose then he parted my second set of lips then he dug in. He entered his finger in me while he massaged my clit with his tongue. He was doing crazy things to my body I couldn't even take it. I tried to close my legs and pull myself away from him but that only encouraged him to keep going.

My moans were so loud I know they could hear me over the music downstairs. "Why you running from me Lynn, don't run from me." He said. He put the pillow over my mouth and went back to work. My body started to tremble as I released myself into his mouth.

He looked at me from between my legs and smiled at me. He came up between my legs and stopping when he was right above me. I adjusted my body under him. He put himself at my entrance and rubbed his tip between my lips then entered. "Damn Kay." He moaned in my ear stroking slowly. He took me to a place I've never been before and I didn't plan on leaving. He picked me up and put my back on the wall never separating our bodies. He rammed his thick tool in and out of me. He kissed on my neck then to my lips to muffled my moans. "I love you." He whispered into my neck. I looked him in his eyes, he was telling the truth. "I...I... I..." I couldn't even get a word out. I put my face in his neck and moaned out after seeing the cocky smile on his face. His strokes became more powerful and he picked up the pace and I knew it was about that time.

He released and shortly after me. My body went limp. I could still feel his hard member in me as he carried me to the bed.

He laid me down then laid next to me. We laid there and slowly drifted to sleep. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat till I fell asleep.

There was a knock at the door then a twist of the lock. "Lala." Kya said softly. "Yo" Kayden replied. I know he was asleep. I got up and he pulled me back down. "Don't go."

"Is Lala in there with you?" She asked softly. "Yeah I'm coming give me a sec." I said kissing Kayden and getting up to put on my clothes. "We have to finish later." Kayden said throwing on some clothes and walking to the door.

"See you later." He said as he walked down the hall. I waved and lead Kya to my room.