Covering Up

Chapter 19 - Covering Up

Kendall's pov

        This was really ridiculous, Alison really didn't like me enough to try and out me and Bridgette's relationship to the principal.

I was ambushed by the principal the moment I walked into the school, He immediately told me to get settled and then see him in his office,

I was nervous, It was my first year, what could I have possibly done already that could rub him off the wrong way?

When I walked in, he told me to sit down and wait while he called for Bridgette. It took about five minutes and then she walked in.

I had to keep my composure from running into her arms and just breaking down because it may not have seemed like it, but I was extremely scared for me and her.

We could have been kicked out the school, I would've had to work somewhere else and she probably would not have been able to graduate either. I didn't want that to happen to either of us,

Luckily the principal believed the lie about the dog, it was really the first thing that popped up in my head when in reality, I really could care less for dogs.

''Kendall?''

I heard my name and turned around to see Carter standing in front of me,

What does he want?

''Carter, I was just leaving for the day''

''You weren't in Music class?''

''Yeah, I had someone fill in for me, I was just feeling not well''

''Are you okay? Do you wanna talk about it''

Huh? Carter never talked to me, actually I never talked one on one with any students except Bridgette, Victor and Alison. I guess he wanted to complete mission have the fierce four talk to Kendall

''Um with all due respect, I need to get home''

I tried to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist, I yanked my hand away and he backed up and sighed,

''Look, I know what happened between you, the principal and Bridgette''

''Of course you do, your psycho girlfriend was the one who did it''

''Ex girlfriend''

''Have you dumped her? Good for you''

''She dumped me''

''Oh why?''

''I told Victor to leave Bridgette so that you can have her and I told Bridgette some things about Alison, Victor, you...

''Me? What do you know about me''

''You wanna know everything?''

''Yes!''

''Your real name is Kendall Roselina Sawyer, you took your dad's last name after your parents got divorced. Your mom died in a fire one night and you fled with your dad, unable to take the pain of living in Brazil anymore. Y'all came to the United States, in particular, Denver and you became infatuated with the idea of punk rock music. You became a singer aka the devil woman and perform almost every night at the Hudson Hill. You have been in two relationships, one with Lewis Benjamin and the other was with a female named Lauren Jackson. you and Lewis are only with each other for sex, not love. You've gotten into many car accidents in your young days which is why you only ride that motorcycle now. You and your dad have a bad relationship and you have only one brother named Marshall, you guys are very close''