Jealousy

Chapter 6 - Jealousy

Bridgette's pov

           It was a new day and winter break was slowly approaching in a month or two. Last night was very awkward and I was glad that it would never happen again.

I was also worried about parent - teacher conferences coming up. My mom wanted to meet Kendall and I didn't know what was going to be said between both parties.

Kendall might slip up and reveal that she was the one who took me home last night and I didn't want that to happen,

I knew I had to talk to her, but I didn't know how I was going to do it without Alison finding out.

Maybe I could do it after school after everyone left, Kendall always stayed after school for a few minutes so that would buy me time to talk to her

''Bridgette, hey''

I saw Victor walking towards my locker and I smiled at him, I've been thinking about where we stood and I finally decided that I wanted to give him a chance,

He was so nice and I didn't really want to string him any longer, plus I really did like him and I wanted to take that next step in our friendship.

''Hey Victor, I need to talk to you''

''Oh, did I do something wrong?, I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up yesterday''

''No it's fine, my dad picked me up anyways''

''Oh cool, well what did you wanna talk about''

''I want to be your girlfriend, officially''

He stood there with wide eyes and his mouth open,

''Are you sure?''

''Yes, I want to be with you''

He smiled at me and lifted me into the air and spun me around, I laughed and some people looked at us while others walked by, not caring what was going on.

One person caught my attention in particular,

Kendall Red

She was staring at us with a straight face and her arms folded leaning against her classroom door. We locked eyes and she gave me a sad smile, I frowned at her and Victor put me down.

''Um I know this might be a weird question, but can I kiss you?''

''Victor, you're my boyfriend, you don't have to ask to kiss me''

He smiled at me and pulled me into his body, he smelled really good and I got a really good look at him up close,

Victor Sanchez was one of the most attractive guys in this school with his blonde slicked back hair, his blue eyes, and athletic build. He wanted to be with me..when he can have anyone else.

He leaned down and kissed me and I was smiling the whole time, I knew he was happy and I was happy too.

Maybe this relationship would actually work out

We kept kissing until we heard a loud slam and jumped apart. We saw Kendall walking towards us and I already knew that trouble was about to happen.

''You know, this is school, try to keep the PDA to yourselves'' she spat while looking between us, but focusing more on Victor,

''I'm sorry ma'am, we'll be more careful''

''No Victor, don't apologize to her, why does it bother you what we do?''

I was tired of her attitude, I know I told my mom I would behave but I couldn't stand by and watch this poor boy be yelled at,

Kendall stared at me long and hard and I did feel a little uncomfortable, people were staring and I wanted to crawl into a hole.