Familiar Part 2

Familiar Part 2 - Chapter 13

Bridgette's pov

            I could not stop thinking about what happened on Saturday, me and Alison actually met Kendall's boyfriend. I was thinking about it all day yesterday as well.

I didn't know how it was going to be when I saw her today, did she know that I met him ? why would she, maybe he talks to her about his job and mentioned me.

My god....I sound so crazy, if he did that, she probably didn't care anyways

What I do know is that he definitely seems to not like her because of how much he rolled his eyes and was quick to get off the phone with her.

Why is she with him?

''Bridgette, wait up''

I turned and saw Carter running up to me with his backpack slinging off his arm and his hair all ruffled up,

Hmm? This is one of the only times he's talking to me without Alison being around.

''Hey Carter, what's up?''

''Alison told me something and I wanted to make sure that it was true''

''Okay''

''Do you really like Ms.Red?''

What the fuck Alison..I will kill her when I see her

''Carter, I may have some feelings for her, but I don't know for sure yet I've been thinking about it for awhile''

''Well, if you do, you may wanna tell Victor''

''Why?''

''He is your boyfriend, I don't want people getting hurt''

''I know and I don't want to hurt him''

''Listen I get it, liking someone else when you're in a relationship but not wanting to hurt the other person. But, what you should realize is that you shouldn't string people along''

''Are we talking about more than just me here Carter?''

He shrugged and was standing on the heels on his shoes,

''Can't break up the group Bridge, there's a lot of things I know, but can't talk about''

''About what?''

''Alison, Victor, maybe Kendall, I know everything about this school, but I don't wanna fuck up relationships''

''Carter, are you like the gossip boy or something?''

I wish Alison was here because I'm really uncomfortable right now

''Sure you can say that''

''Listen, I won't tell anybody anything, but I do wanna know what you know''

''Especially about Kendall right?''

''Yes''

He looked around and moved closer to me,

''I'll tell you at a later time, right now, you gotta go to class''

I looked at my watch and started to rush quickly down the hall. I saw Kendall at the door staring at her watch and she looked up and saw me,

''You're lucky I don't care enough to mark you late''

I felt my face getting red and I quickly hid it with my hoodie. She looked at me with raised eyebrows and I walked right past her into the classroom.

I saw Alison hiding her laughter and when I sat down, I pinched her arm and she huffed.

Kendall closed the door and she yawned, I looked down and saw a quote on her stomach, my eyes widened,