Ms.Red

Chapter 2 - Ms.Red

Bridgette's Pov

                So far all my classes have been decent I guess, I was currently in Lunch right now walking around with Alison, the friend I made earlier in Biology.

I told her that I didn't know anyone yet and she insisted that I sat with her and her boyfriend at lunch. I was hesitant at first because I didn't want to be the third wheel between her and her man,

But she said that it didn't really matter because she would be on her phone doing random things while he talked to his fellow football friends. But now that I was here, she finally had someone to talk to.

''Trust me, you're going to like him, he's a nice guy, unlike some of his other friends''

''What's wrong with his other friends?''

''They're typical teenage boys, you know, horny and loud all of the time, I put up with them because they are his friends''

''Oh well, I'm used to guys like that, back where I come from, every single boy in the school literally fits that description. There were probably only 5% of boys that were actually were decent to be around''

''Oh damn, well they're some good guys here, you just gotta know where to look''

''I'm not really looking for anything right now, I just got out of a relationship anyways''

''The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else, am I right?''

I cringed and she laughed,

''I'm fine by myself''

''Look at you, you're a certified 10, if I was a man I would fuck you''

I never really considered myself that much of a looker, I mean I was 5'3, with long blonde hair and green eyes, plus I had a tattoo on my neck of a quote in Spanish that says ''Te amo hasta la muerte'' which means ''love you till death''.

It was weird, I know, but this was during my slight goth faze two years ago. My dad was fine with it, but it took my mom a little convincing to get used to it.

Eventually, she knew that it was my body and I could do whatever I wanted with it, so she let it go.

Once we made our way to the jocks' table, I saw a familiar face look up at me with the same goofy smile as before and I grinned,

Victor Sanchez

Alison noticed this slight exchange between us and I saw her whisper something in a boys' ear, who I presumed to be her boyfriend. He laughed and got up and walked towards me.

''Hi I'm Carter Nicholson, Alison's boyfriend and co captain of the football team''

''I'm Bridgette Wilson, Alison's new friend and new to this state in general''

He laughed wholeheartedly and shook my hand, I returned the favor and he turned back to the table,

''Where should I sit?'' I leaned into Alison

''Sit next to Victor, I asked Carter to move''

I was shocked, Alison told Carter to move his seat so I can sit next to Victor, Victor smiled goofy at me and pointed towards the vacant sit next to him,

''Victor is one of the good ones, believe me''

I half smiled at Alison and she took her seat next to Carter, I walked over towards Victor and sat next to him. I can feel his goofy smile getting bigger and I squirmed under his stare.