xiii. (NOT SO) HOTEL CALIFORNIA

✢ ✢ ✢

        Foster slings her small bag over her shoulder, hesitantly filing off of the bus along with Allison, Lydia, and Beacon Hills' cross country team. Seeing as though traffic and the tornado warning made them arriving at the meet slightly late, they're now residing at some run-down, family owned motel. The blonde glances up at the flickering sigh above them reading Motel Glen Capri. Well, actually it reads otel Gln Cari seeing as though some of the lights are burned out, only adding to the eerie vibe this place gives off.

        In all honesty, it looks like one of those places a scene from a horror movie takes place in. If Norman Bates starts chasing her around the motel tonight with a chain saw, she won't be the least bit surprised. In fact, she's surprised she hasn't been cut in half by now.

        It's not only that, though, this place gives off some serious bad vibes. And not the hey-there's-probably-cockroaches-in-the-shower, she means the kind where they're all probably going to get killed. It's not like it would be a first time occurrence for them. In fact, Foster's gotten used to the whole idea that she may be killed any second concept.

        She finds herself standing in between Isaac and Boyd, staring at the motel in front of her with a mixture of distaste and reluctance. It was like something in her bones was telling her not to enter that motel, and she already knew that there was far more to it than what meets the eye.

        Coach blows his whistle, silencing all of the teenagers while explaining, "Listen up! The meet's been cancelled until tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the least amount of vacancies and the least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of. . . degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up, chose wisely."

        Isaac nudges her softly with his elbow, asking, "You want to room with me and Boyd?"

        She nods, quickly shooting forward and snatching a key with a red, rubber number hanging off of it.

        Isaac then throws his arm around Foster's shoulder's, mumbling, "Do you think they have room service here?"

        "I'm sure they have the best California has to offer," Foster states sarcastically, rolling her eyes. She didn't blame him for asking, it's not like the school was providing dinner for them or anything. She was starving, especially after all of the stress that came with stitching up her crush's wound.

        "Good, because I'm starving," he tells her matter-of-factly, Foster shaking her head softly.

        They continues to walk alongside one another, Finstock shouting at them, "And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves. I mean you two, Lahey and Foster!"

        Both of them freeze, Isaac slowly turning around which causes Foster to do so due to his grip around her shoulders.

        Isaac looks beyond disgusted by the accusations, deadpanning, "Coach, that's disgusting. She's practically my sister."

        Foster lets out a chuckle, noticing Finstock's dumbfounded expression due to Isaac's words.

        As they turn around, Foster raises a brow at him, reminding, "Well, I mean, there was that one time at the rave - "

        "We never speak of that," Isaac cuts her off quickly, grinning at her as she lets out a chuckle.

        And it was then when Foster realized that she's the family Isaac never had as a child.