xiii. GUARDIANS

xiii. GUARDIANS 

✢ ✢ ✢

        FROM - ISAAC LAHEY, 3. 15 ; Ali's ass looks nice and her dad may or may not be the Darach.

        Foster's eyes were already rolling when she saw the first four words, then widening as she read the last part. She was well aware that Isaac went to go check in on Allison seeing as though she didn't make an appearance at school today (and that he holds quite infatuation for the huntress), but she didn't know that Chris might possibly be the druid murdering everyone. That, came as quite the shock. 

        Of course, seeing as though when she got home, Isaac was no where to be seen, she felt the need to check in on him quickly. And now he's currently running throughout the town in search of the Darach with Allison. Foster, being the amazing best friend she considered herself to be, chose to keep this information to herself. For the most part, when Isaac told her something, it was in confidence. Meaning she wasn't able to go talking up a storm to Scott or Stiles.

        But in all honesty, her day had been beyond weird. Not only had Aiden almost made a chew toy out of Cora, but Lydia had relayed the information that Mr. Westover was bound to be the next sacrifice seeing as though she screamed. Most people would say a teenager girl screaming is not a valid reason to believe that someone's going to die, but Lydia had a. . . gift. And so far, that gift hasn't been wrong.

        Not to mention that Foster is obligated to go to the band performance tonight which was created to allow the students to pay their respects in regards to their fallen classmates as well as teachers. Unlike most, Foster wasn't really feeling up to mourning, especially since she knows the truth in regards to how they all died. And it wasn't pretty.

        Each and every single one of them were touched by the blade that slit their throat, the garrote which took away their final breath, and a fatal gash to the head. And if Foster's being honest here, she'd like to spend the night forgetting about the Darach situation rather than walking head first into it.

        Which is why rather than getting ready, Foster is currently curled up on the couch eating ice cream and watching Freaks and Geeks for the tenth time. In her opinion, that show would never get old. And it was also nice to see young James Franco on her screen.

        Foster's head turned to the side when she heard a pair of keys enter the door, the front door soon flying open. Her father soon stepped through the threshold of the doorway, taking notice of his daughter eating out of the ice cream carton.

        With his eyebrows now raised, he questions, "Don't you have to be at that recital in forty minutes?"

        His daughter simply shrugged, stating, "I'm not really feeling up to it."

        Setting the keys onto the island, he lets out a sigh. "I'm pretty sure 'not really feeling up to it' is a good enough excuse to get out of it."

        "But it's not mandatory to go."

        "Well, I'm not going to let you watch Netflix over paying your respects," he countered, Foster shooting him a glare.

        "Dad, I really don't want to go," she pleaded, wanting nothing more than to just feel like a normal teenage girl who's putting off doing her homework for the first time in what feels like forever. "You don't understand, but I don't think I can handle going."

        He fell silent, a sheepish expression on his face. Foster raised a brow in confusion, he Dad beginning to explain, "Well, I might have ran into your teacher, Ms. Blake, at the store earlier, and promised her you'd be there."