Prologue

''You're crazy!''    
''Crazy's my name, sweetheart.''

A fresh sweat dripped from his wet forehead and disappeared to the side of his head, his head cocked to the side with a look in his grey eyes that showed he wasn't about to do something good. His hand was holding on to a axe tightly, the corner of his mouth tilted up into a smirk once he saw me gulp painfully at the axe.

''A-are you going to kill me?'' My voice was dry, and cracked. I was thirsty, I hadn't had a drink all day.

He took a slow and threatening step closer towards me, I whimpered in fear as he bent down to his knees at my height and placed his cold hand on my cheek. His eyes looked crazy, they were wide and he barely blinked.

Suddenly, his hand wrapped around my neck tightly and slammed my head into the wall behind me. I groaned in pain, as a long beeping noise filled my ears. ''Did I ask you to speak, sweetheart?''

I hated that name. He always called me it, knowing my dad used to call me that. He was crazy, he stalked me and when I was by myself walking home he kidnapped me, and hit me if I ever made a move to escape.

''I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.'' His voice was gentle now, as he rubbed the back of my aching head with his fingers.

I have realized from many situations that he must be bipolar, or something, his moods changing quicker then a flash. Or just crazy.

He leaned down and kissed my lips quickly, he laughed. It almost sounded like a giggle that a girl would make if a guy complimented her.

''You're crazy!'' I yelled.

He smirked, his hand finding its way towards my tangled brown hair and gripped onto it tightly.

''Crazy's my name, sweetheart.''

Once I didn't reply, my eyes wondered over his appearance. He was... gorgeous, but he was evil. He sat on his bottom and crossed his legs as his eyes scanned what I was wearing. He frowned, ''I must get you new clothes.'' I looked down and saw that the white baggy t-shirt I was wearing was now dirty from all the dirt on the floor.

''Do you still love me?''

I furrowed my eyebrows at his question, ''No. I never did and I never will!'' I shouted in anger, forcing myself up to my feet, he did the same. A look of irritation and anger was on his face.

Without me trying to dodge, he smacked his hand onto my cheek. I stumbled back from the slap, ''Don't you ever talk to me like that, you hear me?'' He roared in my face.

I breathed heavily as I tried to calm myself down from crying out in fear. ''Yes.'' I whispered.

Not to my shock, he smiled brightly. His perfect teeth on show, ''Good, cause I know you love me.''

Over the past months that I've been here, I've grown some sort of sick feeling towards him, I thought it was just hatred, but... it was love. I definitely was becoming sick in the head, the more I stayed here.

I loved my psychotic, bipolar kidnapper.

***

what do you think?(; Comment and vote!