17.

I would have my bad days and my even worse days, and today was one of my worse days. Tristan was on my case about how I need to speak to him more as I've closed myself up from him.

That's true. I don't speak to him, I only speak to the voice in my head who seemed to have become my friend.

But what do I say to Tristan? After everything that has happened, I can't just have a normal conversation with him. 

''What do you want me to say Tristan?'' I turned around and asked him, he almost bumped into me once I quickly turned around. 

Tristan didn't reply, he only just stared at the wall next to me. 

''Exactly.'' I mumbled to myself as I spun around and quickly walked away from him. 

''You know I don't like it when you walk away from me.'' I rolled my eyes and slapped away the hand that tried to grab me.

''It's not like you were speaking or anything.'' I crossed my arms and my hip cocked out as my foot tapped impatiently on the ground. 

''Watch it.'' Tristan warned lowly, his finger pointed towards me as he took a step closer. ''Watch your attitude.'' 

''Go fuck yourself Tristan.'' I pushed him away, but before I could get away, I was turned around and my front body was against the wall. 

I felt Tristan's hips slam into my ass as his arm wrapped around my waist,  ''I'd rather fuck you.''

I struggled against his tight grip, but he kept me close and I was becoming angry that I couldn't get away. It ended up with Tristan holding me up as my legs were kicking back and forth. ''Let go!'' I yelled loudly as I tried to hit Tristan.

He was walking down the stairs carefully with me still struggling in his arms, I didn't care if we fell down the stairs. I just didn't want him touching me. 

We walked into the kitchen, and he sat me down on the table. 

Before I could jump off, Tristan pulled out a knife from the draw and placed the tip on my throat. ''Move and you'll get hurt.''

I gulped painfully which caused him to dig the tip in deeper. It wasn't painful yet, just felt uncomfortable and uneasy. 

With one quick slip, Tristan could slice my neck and I'd be gone.  Isn't that what I wanted?

''What are you going to do?'' I asked, I rested my weight on my palms as my I tilted back. 

If this was only a couple of months ago, I would of shit scared, but now I seem to be more excited to what he's going to do, or just not bothered.

''We are going for a little ride.'' Tristan placed the knife down and went through the draws until he found what he was looking for. 

Tape.

''Ooo, where are we going? Disneyland?'' I clapped my hands in a sarcastic exciting way.

Instead of replying, Tristan looked up from the tape and into my eyes, his eyes showed the irritation he held because of my sarcasm. 

I had no care in the world now. If he was angry, I'd just have to deal with it. If he wasn't, lucky me.

The sound of the tape being ripped filled my ears, and I almost physically winced from the sound. 

''Keep your mouth shut and I won't have to tape it closed.'' He roughly pulled my hands behind my back, and taped it tightly. 

I was holding back my winces and curses as my skin was scratching from the material of the tape. ''If you don't want me to escape, you could just tell me. It's not like I'm going to get that far. I mean look at me.'' I looked down at my body to prove my point. I had lost a lot of weight, the muscles that I had gained from sports had disappeared and I was almost practically bone.