13.

who wants that perfect love story anyway
cliché cliché cliché

Psychotic Love

© 2015.

It was the early morning, the sky was bright and sunny, for once. The light was hitting the room perfectly through the open windows as the gentle breeze came through and hit my bare arms.

Just as I was about to get up and brush my teeth, Tristan's arm tightened around my chest and held me closer to him. He snored softly in his sleep as he had a tight grip on me.

I placed my hand on his as I gently moved his arm away, trying my hardest to not wake him up.

"Don't move." Tristan ordered tiredly, but his voice was still strict and didn't want to be disobeyed.

"Okay..." My voice went quiet as I gulped painfully once he moved his head so that his hot breath was hitting my neck, almost tickling it.

His body was hot against mine, especially since the rare hot weather made our skin hot and almost sweaty.

"Tristan, it's getting too hot." I whined as I wiggled against him.

He moaned softly in my ear, "Do that again."

"Do what?" I bit my lip nervously.

"Move against me, you're making me have my morning glory." His soft lips kissed the back of my neck, and I did what he said.

I moved my hips in the same rotation that I did before.

I felt myself cringe at my act at trying to be "sexy".

"Tri-"

"Shut the fuck up." Tristan's grip tightened painfully and I coughed for air as my chest became tight because of his strong arm. I turned my head over my shoulder to see Tristan's eyes became wide open and he released me. "Shit, I'm sorry. Baby, I didn't mean to-- fuck." He cursed himself for his actions as he gently tapped my back.

It was almost as if we were a normal couple, which would never happen.

He climbed over my body and knelt down in front of me once I was laying down again.

My eyes looked into his and we held eye contact for a few seconds, they felt like minutes. He placed his hand on my cheek and gently pulled my hair out of my face, it was messy and I needed to brush it.

"You're beautiful." His eyes wondered over every feature on my face.

I licked my lips as I blushed darkly at the sweet compliment. You could never tell if he was telling the truth or not though.

The man in front of me seemed like it wasn't the same man who hurt me and tortured me for the couple of months I've been here. But I knew that was all going to change, a psychopath can never get his sanity back.

Or at least not fully.

My eyes watered once I looked in the eyes of my future. He was going to be my future, no matter if I liked it or not.

"Don't cry." His voice was gentle as he wiped the tear that fell.

This was the father of my child, and the man I love. But he wasn't good for me or the baby, I knew that myself.

It's just going to be one day where he will switch on me and become the same evil, twisted man who feared nothing. It's like it was two different people, it scared me how different he could be.

There was this one side where he would show the love and affection he feels for you whilst the other side would stab you and feel no guilt for it.

I just hoped my baby wasn't going to be the same. I would make sure of it.

"Come." He stood up and placed his palm out for me to take, I did and hks hand felt perfect against mine.

I never wanted to let him go, but I knew I was going to have to one day...

"Get changed, we're spending the day together." When do we never?

I was brushing and styling my hair with my toothbrush dangling out of my mouth. Once I was finished, he walked into our bathroom and eyed my PJ's.

"Wear shorts. I like your legs." With those words, he turned his back and walked away whilst slipping off his t-shirt. I was quick enough to see the quick peek of his toned back.

I looked at the drawers that was filled with simple clothing that Tristan had bought me after being good for more then an hour...

I slipped on the shorts that were nicely fitted and a tight vest top with a white cardigan to cover my arms.

I switched my old socks to new socks and walked down the stairs to find where he was.

I had bumped into him around the corner of the hallway whilst he was wearing only his knee length shorts.

The burning sun had already made his face slightly pink as his nose more pinker then usual. He looks cute.

"You look gorgeous." He kissed my cheek and pulled away after a few long seconds.

"Thank you." I replied as I fiddled with my fingernails nervously.

He grabbed my hand softly as he walked us to the back garden which the sun was hitting nicely on the cut grass and ground.

"Sit. Relax. Let me put some sun cream on your legs." Tristan wiggled his eyebrows slyly as his eyes held a boyish glint that had a secretive plan.

I nodded my head without a word being said as Tristan opened the sun cream bottle up and squeezed some into his hand. He rubbed his hands together and pulled me legs closer to him by my ankles.

I tried to get comfortable as much as possible and relax, but I just couldn't with Tristan's gentle hands massaging my legs and thighs and slowly tracing patterns.

"Feels nice?" He asked and I hummed a 'yes'.

He chuckled quietly to himself as his touch became harder on my skin.

By now the sun cream was all gone from his hands and he was just teasing me with his sinfully good hands.

His fingers slipped into the gap of my shorts and moved all the way back down to my knees.

He rubbed my scars that were caused by him gently with a soft kiss placed on them as well.

This was the one moment where I felt like, me and Tristan were finally normal.

***
a psychopath can never get his sanity back :)