11

vote and comment!

Psychotic Love

© 2015.

"Dinner is ready." Tristan opened the door and said, I wiped away my current tears and nodded my head.

I turned my head away from Tristan, hoping that he didn't see my tears because he would bother me with questions asking why I'm crying.

Luckily, he didn't pay attention to me and just shut the door after he left.

Why was I even crying?

Because you're weak.

I closed my eyes tightly as I tried to block out the negative voice who would never go away.

I opened the door, and looked down at my outfit. I was wearing shorts and a top, I normally never would wear this in front of Tristan but today he seemed like he was in a pissy mood and if I took my time, that would annoy him even more.

I walked down the stairs quickly and sat down on the chair in the dining room.

I patiently waited for Tristan to serve my plate.

Once good thing about Tristan, is that he would never let me go hungry, ever. He would serve the best food for me, with all the vitimins and nutrition's that I need to keep healthy.

"Thank you." I said as the plate was gently placed in front of me. I eyed the food, and it looked delicious.

I waited for Tristan to sit down and eat first.

"What are you waiting for?" Tristan asked, his hands on the top of my chair.

I felt nervous when he was behind me like that, I felt like he would strangle me any second if I do anything wrong.

"I'm waiting for you to sit down." I gulped nervously, hoping that didn't come out wrong.

His large hands were on my shoulders and gently massaging them. "I taught you well."

His words irritated me. He used to think I was a spoiled little daddy's girl. I wasn't, my dad taught me manners, taught me how to stand my ground and be polite.

Tristan hasn't taught me anything but how crazy some people can really be.

"Eat up. Don't want my baby mama being hungry." His hand slid down to my stomach and I tensed in fear.

Of course I was still afraid of him, even though I fucking loved him.

Everytime he told me to tell him I love him, I always want to but I don't want him to feel better about himself.

I picked up my fork with Tristan still massaging my shoulders. His hands felt nice massaging me but anyone's hands would feel nice doing that. I wanted to think of him as nothing special.

"Nervous?" He asked softly next to my ear.

I shook my head, "No." I replied quietly as I placed my fork with some food on it in my mouth.

"Does this feel nice?" In the corner of my eye I could see Tristan's head was next to mine and his hands decided to go harder, releasing some of the tension in them.

"Yes." I closed my eyes as I dropped the fork on the plate.

"Tell me you like it." Tristan ordered sternly, but his voice still seductive and deep.

That was when I cleared my throat and removed Tristan's hands from my shoulders.

"I'm not hungry any more." I stood up from my chair but was pushed back down by rough hands.

"You're going to eat this fucking food, if you don't I will force it down your throat. You hear me?" Tristan's was painfully gripping onto my hair and I winced in pain as he pulled.

"Yes I do. Please let go." I begged as I tried ro release my hair from his tight grip.

"There's a good girl." He cooed in my ear as he gently rubbed the sore area on my head.

"I'm sorry baby. You just make me so mad sometimes."

I'm pretty sure it's not me that makes you mad, but something in your crazy head that triggers it!

"I'm feeling kind of hungry."

Oh thank God, he's going to leave me alone!

I was spun around and placed on the table as my plate of food was moved.

"No. No." I pushed Tristan away as he spreaded my legs.

"Please don't!" I cried, not wanting him to touch me. I was disgusted with myself already and didn't want to feel it anymore.

"I'm hungry for your pussy." Tristan licked his lips as he placed his fingertips on my shorts.

"Tristan, I don't want you to do this. I'm already pregnant with your child, what more suffering can you put me through!?" I cried out as Tristan's pinned my arms down to stop me from pushing him away.

"You think this is just for a baby?" Tristan raised his eyebrows and laughed loudly as he closed my legs.

"This isn't the victorian times sweetheart. I'm doing this for your pleasure, you just are too disgusted with yourself too want it." Tristan placed his hands on my knees and rubbed them with his thumbs.

"I don't want you touching me like that." I leaned back once Tristan leaned forward.

"Yes you do. You love it when I touch you, no other man can make you feel like this. No one can make you scream like I do, from pleasure... and pain of course." Tristan chuckled as he saw my disgusted face from his sick joke.

I hated him but I loved him.

"No one can pound into this tight pùssy and make you cum like I do. No one can make you feel good with just a simple touch like I can." By now Tristan was laying ontop of me on the table.

His body was almost crushing me from how big and muscle he was.

"I bet if I touch your sweet pùssy, it'll be soaking wet. Just for me."

And it was as if mother nature wanted to embarass me, that I felt myself start to become wet and it soaked my knickers.

"Get away from me." I used my legs to kick him away, he grunted in pain and I jumped off the table and quickly took a step away from him.

Knowing I wasn't safe anywhere, I ran to the place where I felt most comfortable.

Hidden under my quilts, just like I would when I was a child to hide away from the monster. But now ten years later, the monster was Tristan.

I hears his thundering steps come closer and then suddenly he stopped outside the room.

"Oh, I wonder where you are..." I held the sheets tighter.

Suddenly they were torn away from my body and was replaced with Tristan.

"Don't hurt me." I rested my hands on his biceps and squeezed in shock as my head went to the side, I was hoping that my pillow would suck me in and away from here.

"Let's have some fun, it's been a while."

***

so i personally want a tristan for myself but a less abusive and crazy man ok