30.

Previously

"I've missed you." Tristan said as his body was pushed against mine, I could feel every inch of him against me.

"Huh?" I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I've missed your touch. Your kisses. Your lips... that sweet pussy of yours." Tristan groaned loudly as his hand wrapped around my throat, I was still able to breath. This man is crazy!!

"Maybe I should make you mine again. Hm, in fact... that's what I'll do."

NOW

Naughty Boy - Runnin' ft Beyonce.

She was confused, scared and worried. What do you do in situations like this? Where a man has decided to randomly make you his, without your permission.

''What are you talking about, Tristan?'' She yelled out, her hands pushed against his large chest that wouldn't move out of her personal space. 

She felt trapped. She was trapped.

''You freak! Get off of me!'' She repeatedly hit him with her fist, but Tristan was unaffected. He continued to hold onto her tightly, so that she wasn't able to escape.

''You were always a fighter. Even after everything.'' Suddenly she stopped fighting against him and stared at him, into his dark eyes. 

''What do you mean by that?'' 

There was a tensed silence between them, both of them were staring into each other's eyes. Her's were watery, from all the frustration, his were dull from the lack of emotion he feels.

''Charlie!'' The second that she yelled out Tristan's brothers name, he laughed. A full on humorous laugh, but it silenced her and it made her shiver. 

It sounded like a laugh that would come out of a sadist mouth when they're preying on their next victim.

Just on que, Charlie's footsteps were heard coming closer and closer to them.

''What?'' He snapped out of irritation, but then took in the position that her and his brother were in. 

Her eyes and body language was making it obvious that she needed help.

Charlie made quick eye contact with Tristan, they held it for a few seconds until Charlie turned around and walked away.

''W-what are you doing?'' She yelled out to Charlie, who ignored her. Guilt ran through his body, but he blocked it out and continued to walk upstairs as he heard her begging for Tristan to release her.

No way could Charlie fight against Tristan. Yes, he wanted to free the young woman he cheated on, but he knew he couldn't. Charlie knows that his life would be in danger, as Tristan would even kill his own blood just to keep Her to himself. 

Tristan had the strength of a wild animal, he was too dangerous. Whilst Charlie was a strong man, but it would be clear who would win in a fight. 

Once Tristan heard the door slammed shut, he faced back to her with a lack of emotion on his face. The evil that she saw in his eyes had disappeared and turned into... nothing. 

''Can't you find someone that actually wants you!?'' She raised her voice, she was so frustrated that she groaned loudly, the vibration ran through her teeth and almost made her choke. 

''Now why would I want to do that when I've got my perfect, little angel right here in front of me?'' Tristan breathed her scent deeply through his nose. ''So good.'' He said, he was referring to her scent that was addictive.