15,

"What the fuck does she want...?" Tristan cursed under his breath as he pulled himself out of me, I already missed his touch as he rushed to put his trousers back on properly.

"Cover yourself up, we have annoying company." Tristan rolled his eyes as he walked out of the room. I quickly readjusted my outfit and walked out of the room. I followed the sound of Tristan's footsteps which were at the front door.

"What do you want?" I heard Tristan yell at the female voice.

I sat at the top of the stairs and rubbed my eyes. I hoped I wasn't dreaming again. Maybe this person could even help me to escape.

I moved my body so that I was one step closer towards the two people.

"Is that anyway to speak to your sister?" I saw her step into the house forcefully pushing Tristan out of the way.

My eyes widened at her appearance, long black hair and pale skin. From here I could see that she had bright piercing blue eyes that were beautiful.

She was tall and seemed like someone you shouldn't mess with, her outfit and personality proved it. She wore black clothes and her blue eyes scanned the furniture around her.

Then her eyes met mine. She grinned, "And who's this pretty thing?" She tapped her fingernails on the stair rail as she came closer to me.

"Don't go near her." Tristan yelled as he pulled his sister back, once they were standing next to each other and staring at me I realised how uncomfortable this was and how much they look a like.

"I-I think I'll just let you two be." I gave them an awkward smile and was about to stand up until...

"Yes that's a good idea."

"No, no. Stay. Let me get to know my brothers girlfriend." She playfully slapped his chest and jogged up the stairs.

She grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me up, I squealed quietly when I saw how roughly she pulled me.

Before I could stop myself I realised we were in me and Tristan's bedroom.

"So, what's your name?" She asked as she watched me carefully.

"Umm... I..." I didn't want to talk to her about me, not even my name. I didn't know her.

"Wow. Okay... so how old are you?"

"17.". I guess that was alright to tell her since it wasn't that bad. I didn't know if I could trust her but she was my only hope.

"Oh that's a bit younger then him... and how did you and Tristan meet? Tell me the whole story, I bet it's so romantic." She clapped her hands together in an excited manner.

"He kidnapped me." I said.

Her smile dropped and her eyes searched my face if I was joking or not. She stood up and stormed out of the room.

I was too scared to even follow her since I know Tristan would punish me for telling her.

"No please don't tell him you know. He'll hurt me." She froze in her tracks and turned around to face me, she flipped her hair off of her shoulder.

"Oh don't worry. I'm an intimidating older sister."

She has no idea what he's really like.

"Tristan! Get your ass here right now." She stormed down the stairs and searched for him.

I sat on the stairs and listened to their conversation. The door was slammed shut and I could barely hear anything. I carefully tiptoed down the stairs to not make any noise and I pressed my ear against the door.