Page 14

Caleb.

Before I could distract myself, I heard the doorbell rang.

"Surprise! I knew you are alone, so I thought of watching some movies together." She jumped on me, hugging, when I opened the door.

Natalie had come over to my place, uninvited, and I took it as a distraction. Distraction from the girl next door.

"Oh, Caleb," Natalie gasped my name as I devoured her neck. Gripping her hair and pulling her head back, I tried to get lost in her perfume and her body.

"That just feels so good," she giggled.

I had one hand buried in her thick, brown hair, and my other hand inside her new panties, my fingers pushing inside her as she squirmed against the bed.

I grappled at Natalie, looking for the magical body part that would get me the pleasure. I peeled down the top dress, cupping her breasts, kissing her lips, but none of it brought me the peace I wanted.

The peace could come when I was inside her. Then I would be happily lost.

The next day, went by a blur, I was still engulfed and distracted by the view from yesterday. But Natalie seemed excited the whole day.

After school, I went home straight, wanting a much-needed break the thoughts of Trixie. I sat back on my bed, reading one of the Nora Roberts books, when I heard loud noises, something like crashing objects.

As I peered down into Trixie's yards, I didn't see any lights. The whole house looked quiet and dark. Once at the front door, I switched on my porch light and walked outside.

Shit! It was raining.

Once again, I heard a loud noise from Trixie's house.

Without a second thought, I dived out into the storm and ran across our yards to Trixie's small front stoop. I was only wearing my boxers and a tank top, now shaking with the cold rain splattered on my bare arms and legs.

A shiver shot down my body, making my shoulders twitch.

The last thing I wanted to do was knock on Trixie's door.

"Trixie?" I called while knocking on the door. To my surprise, the door was open.

Not locked? Weird.

"Hello? Trixie?" The house was nearly pitched black except for the streetlights that cast a dull glow through the windows.

I looked around and felt a chill shoot down my arms.

Something's not right.

The house seemed dead. I took a step towards the hall, but stopped when I heard a crackle under my shoe. Taking a closer look, my eyes adapting to the darkness, I noticed broken glass on the floor. I surveyed the area, chairs were overturned, a lamp was broken, and couch cushions lay about the living room. Even the framed pictures on the wall were shattered.

Trixie! My heart pounded in my ears. What had happened here?

As I looked through the house, the back door was open, and I could see Trixie sitting on the top step leading down to the backyard. I let out a breath.

Her back was to me, and she was drenched. Water poured down her long black hair.

"Trixie?" I called out, walking up to the door frame.

She turned her head enough to see me out of the corner of her eyes, which was almost completely covered with wet hair. Without acknowledging me, she turned back around and lifted a liquor bottle to her lips.

When she didn't answer, I walked down the stairs to face her. Rain cascaded down my face, drenching my hair and clothes.

Holy mother.

She was in her bra and jeans, both drenched.

I gasped at the sight of her perfect breast. Every time I saw her, I wanted to bury my heart and body inside her.

"Trixie? Would you answer me, please?" I yelled." The house is trashed."

Trixie licked her lips, and the raindrops on her face looked like tears. I watched, as she raised her eyes lazily, and blinked away the water.

She'd lost control, and I needed to snap her out of this.

I jerked the bottle, and her body came flush with mine.

She was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen, and her lips glistened from the rain. I didn't want to stop this from anything. I wanted to lose all of my energy on her as I hauled her up onto the backdoor bench.

I didn't know what I was doing, but it was out of my control.

She met my eyes, not looking away for a second, as her body squirmed against mine. I shouldn't be holding her like this and shouldn't be crossing this line with her. But I had Trixie in my arms for the first time, and I wasn't letting go. The more I looked at her, and the more she let me touch her, I was completely hers.

I could smell her sweet breath as she leaned in, her lips moist with heat and sex. I took her mouth, eating up her sweet little whimper. She was mine, and that was it.