Page 1

So wrong for each other... and yet so right.

No one knows what happened that night, when Caleb, the perfect boy, the perfect scorer becomes the most gossiped person in the town.

It all started when Trixie, the most popular, rich, and spoiled brat girl in school came back to his neighbourhood.

They have nothing in common yet connected.

And with the secrets, they both keep, being together is pretty much impossible.

Yet the crazy attraction between them refuses to go away.

Will she risk for the one guy who might teach her how to love again?

15th December 2019

Trixie.

It's my 18th birthday. I am free of everything. Now I am legally the owner of my dad's business. I should be happy. But nothing happens as you wish.

Outside it's raining heavily. The breaking news flashes on TV announcing a big storm is going to hit the town in an hour. I am standing in my room covered in blood, tears rolling down my cheeks.

Caleb is there with me, holding a knife covered with blood. And my stepfather, lying on the floor, is probably dead.

We were too shocked to react to anything. We heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

Lightning exploded in the sky.

"Trixie, I love you and will love you forever."

In another flash of lightning, Caleb jumped out of the window, and he was gone. These were the last words he said to me.

The door opened, and I saw everyone rushing towards me. People were shocked, my mother slapped me, but my body was too stiff to react. Too many questions, too many allegations, but my eyes are stuck on the open window.

"Please come back and love me once again." These were my last thoughts before I fainted.