Rainy Day;Q

"What a beautiful day we have here.."
You stated sarcastically as rain fell from the dark and cloudy sky.

Changmin chuckled and back hugged you.
"Why don't we cuddle and watch movies for the rest of the day?"

"Sure but I am still sad that we couldn't go out for a date like what we planned."
You sighed,disappointment evident in your face.

"Don't be sad.We can go on a date next time."
Changmin then kissed your cheek,making you smile.

"C'mon,we need to choice what to watch."

You wanted to watch a romcom movie but Changmin pleaded to watch horror instead with aegyo so you agreed since he rarely do something cute.The Nun played in the television and screams and screeching in jump scares from you can be heard while the movie is running.On the other hand,Changmin kept on laughing- either at your hilarious reactions or at some scenes.After the horror movie,your previously chosen movie- the romcom one played next.In the middle of the movie,you fell asleep in Changmin's arms and he really find it cute.Changmin turned the tv off using the remote and then held you closer.After awhile,he also dozed off.

An hour later,the door opened as Eric,Chanhee and Sunwoo entered.As the three saw the two of you cuddling,they took thousands of pictures for future blackmail and because they found you adorable- couple goals.

_______________

Inspired by real life cuz it keeps raining here in my city then my cousins and me watched horror movies such as the nun,insidious 3 and more.
My 5 year old cousin deadass laughed when the nun hanged herself like wtf?

Anyways,don't forget to vote this short but fluffy imagine!