Sword of Victory 3

Don't read this if you haven't seen the first and second part.

A splash of cold water have woken you and your senses up.Your head was aching and your body was in extreme pain.

"Well well well,how are General (Y/n)?"
The king of your kingdom spoke,emphasizing the word general.

Then you noticed that you were kneeling in front of the king who is sitting on his throne outside of his palace. The 11 hwarang were behind you,also kneeling with wounds in their faces.The imperial guards pointing their swords to them.

"H-how dare you- ACK!"
Changmin got kicked in the stomach.

"Is that how you talk to a king,Hwarang?
The king spat angrily.

"Y-you..you d-don't deserve to h-have my r-respect!"
Despite his weak state,Changmin sent an mocking smirk at the king.

The king was raging in fire as the angriness ate him whole.
"Cut his head off!"

You looked at the king with wide eyes.
"N-no no no!I'm so sorry on what he said,m-my king.He isn't thinking straight at this moment!Please spear him and get all of them out of this mess!I'll do everything you want!"
You plead and saw the king smirk.

"Everything?"

"Y-yes,E-every..thing."

"Then I want you to be my queen."
You were shocked on what the king said but not surprised.

"No!(Y/n) don't agr- "
Changmin got cut off once again when the guard kicked him.

"Everything but not that,your highness!"
You cried but the king clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Kill yourself with the sword of victory then!"
You knew the king wasn't joking but this is more better than being his queen.

"As you pleased,y-your highness..."
You pulled the sword out of its holder that was hanged in your hips.

You looked at the hwarangs with a sad smile and then when your sight landed on Changmin,you mouthed your last words to him.
"I love you.I'm sorry."
You heard the hwarangs cries of protest but you already decided the path that you want to take-to save them and have them return to silla.After taking a few deep breaths,you stabbed yourself deeply- deep enough for you to be killed and your body fell into the ground.Haknyeon ran to you and held your bloody lifeless body,rocking it back and forth.The other hwarangs started fighting with the imperial guards but Changmin didn't do anything- as if his body was freezed.He stared at your body as tears rolled down in his cheeks one by one.

"N-no,wake up (Y/n)!W-wake up!"
Haknyeon cried and then looked up to the king who was in shocked state.

"You!You're a monster!"
Haknyeon shouted at the king in anger and the turned back to you.

"(Y/n)...my sister.."

The sword that you used was really victorious.You won a war with it but you also got yourself killed with it.Nevertheless your sacrifice did not gone to waste,the hwarangs were freed and got back to silla while the selfish king got fired from his position and was replaced with a selfless,responsible and virtuous man.The sharp shining silver weapon was The sword of victory indeed.

__________

I.finally.finished.this.series.Woo!

Sorry for not updating for a long.I was in writers block and my laziness attacked me as well so..

Don't forget to vote!