Little gift; Sunwoo

[ Oneshot ]

"Hey (Y/n), you ready? 'cause in just a minute, we're gonna see the love of our lives in person!"
Your friend exclaimed as she glanced at the stage before you.

"Oh my god, did you bring holy water and an oxygen tank? I might faint later!"
You said, hearing your friend and the other fans around you laugh.

You were in a fanmeeting of the boyz with your friend who's also a deobi. You have saved your school allowance and worked part- time on a cafe just to buy a ticket, album, and a gift to your bias, Sunwoo. Sunwoo have this unexplainable charisma whenever he is on the stage, his rapping skills would send you out to outer- space and his savageness is just— Damn, he would maybe roast a chicken.

You are so excited because finally, you are going to see and meet your idols.

After waiting, the lights suddenly turned on making the crowd, including you, go wild. You can't control the overflowing feelings you are having right now as you started shouting very loud. Your voice might disappear tomorrow but you just shrugged the thought off from your head and focused on what's happening in the stage.

The Boyz went up to the stage and your shouting raised octaves higher. You held up and waved the Sunwoo banner that was given free from a lovely deobi before you entered the venue. They then started performing as you, your friend and the whole crowd kept on singing and shouting.

"Fuck, I think I am gonna faint! Oh my god they are so awesome, amazing, superb,bstupendous, heartbeat stopper ajshdbshsya!"
You exclaimed.

"I totally agree with you girl! Imma call 911 and report these boys for stealing my freaking heart!"
Your friend said back and the two of you went back fangirling.

While they were performing their last song, Sunwoo and Haknyeon went to a part of the stage where you and the other deobis were near. While rapping, Sunwoo met eyes with you and had an eye contact but Haknyeon grabbed his arms, mentioning him to go back to the middle of the stage but before leaving, Sunwoo suddenly winked at you, well you weren't so sure if it was really directed at you because you don't want to assume and went back fangirling again even though your head is clouded with thoughts.

After their performance, they started answering some questions from the fans written on sticky notes. One by one, they chose a paper and answered the questions and it was then Sunwoo's turn.

"What is your ideal type?"
He read the question out loud.

Before he could answer, he made an eye contact with you again for seconds and smiled.
"Uhmm.. my ideal type is a girl with a (Your hair length and color) and (Your eye color). I also like a girl that is a deobi."
He said as he looked at you for the 3rd time before sitting back.

"The fuck (Y/n), Sunwoo described you! You are his type!"
Your friend whispered to you.

"How can we be so sure about that?I don't want my ass to assume."
You laughed but your friend frowned.

"No, he is clearly talking about you and besides, he made an eye contact to you for the nth time now, he even winked at you!"
And you looked at her with an wide eyes.

"How did you— "

"You thought I didn't noticed?Well shame on you, I have an eyes of an eagle!"
Then she laughed.

Then the fansign started and you suddenly became nervous as heck. Your hands started trembling and sweating with your heart beating fast that it might explode. When your turn came and you looked to your friend, she was holding a camera to video you for vlogging purposes. She smiled at you and mouthed "Fighting!" and you just nodded and smiled back.

You went to the stage and started with Sangyeon since their arrangement is Oldest to youngest. After Sangyeon was Jacob, Younghoon, Hyunjae, Juyeon, Kevin, New, Q, and Haknyeon.

"I hope you had a great day."
Haknyeon said as he held your hand for the last time.

Then you move to the love of your life— your bias, Sunwoo. You held your gift tight because of nervousness.

"Hello~ What is your name?"
He asked as he pulled his sweetest smile to you.

"M-my name is (Y/n).."

"(Y/n)...What a beautiful name for a beautiful lady."
He smiled to you once again before signing.

When he was done, you gave him your gift. It was an bag full of many type of juices, especially the pear juice which is his favorite. He opened the bag to see what is inside and his face brightened. He then laughed while taking one juice from the bag, the pear juice.

"Woah! Thank you very much for this. My stock of juices in our dorm were disappearing since the other members would steal it."
Then the two of you laughed.

"You can share that with them if you like."

"No~ You gave this to me and this is special so I won't share this."
He smiled cheekily which made your heart do backflips.

After talking and holding hands for a minute, the staff told you to move to the next member and before you could do that, Sunwoo whispered something to you.

"I left you a little gift in the album."
And he winked to you making you blush.

~~

You were sad when the fan meeting ended. You want to see them more, especially Sunwoo but there is a next time anyways.

While you and your friend is walking to home, she reviewed the video that she took.

"Oi! What did Sunwoo whispered to you?"
She said then you remembered the 'little gift' the your bias left.

You took the album and opened it, finding where Sunwoo signed.When you found it, you saw a note below with numbers.

Hey! I just want to say you are so beautiful that you caught my attention. I also want to know you more!

XXX-XXX-XXX
Text me :)

You then chuckled at this. What a lucky day you have today. You won't forget this, never.

________________

have you guys seen The Boyz teaser for Road to Kingdom?If not, you need to see it and the other teasers of all groups.

Don't forget to vote!