sword of victory 1

Genre:I don't really know but it is like a hwarang au
↪Please imagine that the boyz is wearing the same outfit in their road to kingdom ep.1 performance

You were the general of your kingdom's army. Your king was being a shit and declared a war with the other kingdom. As the general, you need to lead the armies and go against the opponent. And since you were one of the best fighter in your whole kingdom, the king gave you the sword of victory and have you use it. You dreamed of using the legendary sword and now that you are gonna use it for the war, you felt very honored.

"Hey (Y/n),are you going to leave now?"
Your brother,Haknyeon asked as he saw you in your black fighting uniform.

"We have to go early so I can study the place for the attacks."

"Please take care of yourself,be safe and most importantly,come back alive and complete."
Then the two of you hugged tightly.

"I will,my brother.Bye!"
You released yourself from the hug and left,running to the main gate.

Haknyeon eyed your running figure as he felt a pang of guiltiness in his chest.
"If you only know,my sister..I'm so sorry..."

~~

"Now,I command for the imperial armies,leaded by general (Y/n) to go to the boarder and fight against Silla!"
The King stated as the thousands of men in their fighting uniform shouted loudly.

The king held his hands up,mentioning the men to stop.
"Silence!"
And they obeyed.

The king got up from sitting on his throne and went to you.
"I trust you,general (Y/n).Use the sword of victory to defeat our enemies.My men who were spying in Silla reported that they sent their best hwarangs to lead the war."
The imperor said as he eyed the golden sword holder.

"I'll make sure to do my very best to win this war,your majesty."

"I have faith on you,general."

You and your men immediately went to the border after the small ceremony.You rode a horse that the king especially picked for you.When you have reached the border,the opponent wasn't there yet

One of your men ran to you and said.
"General,the spy sent a message that the Silla's army will be here in an hour."

You took the opportunity of it and planned your attack.Some archer are going to hide so they can shoot secretly,the others were formed into a big square and you will be in the center.After an hour,the opponent finally came,11 men who were probably the hwarangs in black and blue uniform were leading their army.Even in far sight,the hwarangs are extremely gorgeous--except the one whose half of it's face is covered with a blue mask.

"Our kingdom don't want war with your kingdom!Please let's stop this!"
One of the hwarangs shouted.

You chuckled nervously,you also don't want this to happen but you don't have the power to withdraw the command.
"I'm sorry but only our majesty can stop the war from happening!"

"Then we don't have a choice but to fight!Men,Attack!"
Then they the started to attack us.

"Imperial army of (your kingdom),attack!"
Then your men ran to the center and fought with the enemies.

The war lasted until night with no stop.You were getting exhausted but you keep on fighting.Your men outnumbered their armies so there's a big chance of your kingdom's win.While killing an enemy,a sword was pointed to your neck.

"You better back out with your men,general."
A hwarang spoke, emphasizing the word 'general'

"I can't.I promised to my majesty to win this war."
You also pointed your sword to him.

"The sword of victory?Nice choice.Since this is might the last time to see a beautiful woman like you,I'd like to introduce myself.I am Ji Changmin,one of the hwarangs."
He said and smiled,showing his cute dimple.

'Get a grip of yourself,(Y/n).He may be cute but he is an enemy'

"I didn't asked for your name,hwarang."

Then the two of you started fighting.He was equally as strong as you but you manage to knock his sword out of his hands.

"Just accept your defeat,hwarang."
You retorted but he just scoffed.

"Nope.Never."
And then,he skillfully pulled a danger from his boots and aimed for your stomach but suddenly,a familiar voice shouted.

"Changmin,don't!"
But it was too late,Changmin already stabbed you deeply with the sharp metal...

_______________

This is also in my another kpop book entitled "Imagination Land"
If you haven't read it,you can check it out :)

Stay tuned for the part 2!

Don't forget to vote!