Sword of victory 3.2

Sword of victory ending #2
Requested!

You jolted up from the soft mattress,gasping for air.You wiped the cold bead of sweat on your forehead as you recalled everything.You were in a restaurant with the hwarangs and got assassinated by (Kingdom Name) king's men.You got up and ran to the door,not minding your slight messy hair and wrinkled white sleeping wear. When you opened the door,the sight of your brother sitting on the floor and eating greeted you.

He placed his chopsticks down and turned to face you.
"Finally,the sleeping beauty is finally awake!Your husband and child are with Chanhee and Younghoon in okta."
You widened your eyes in shock on what Haknyeon said.

"H-husband and c-child?!What the heck?!"

"Err yes.How could you forget marrying Changmin- "
Haknyeon got cut off by the door opening and three guys and a little girl entering the house.

"Forget me what?"
Changmin said in confusion as he carried the kid in his arms.

"Looks like (Y/n) forgot you being her husband and having a child."
Suddenly,Chanhee and Younghoon laughed loudly while Changmin looked at you then chuckled.

"Did you got into an accident in your dream then forgot things in real life?"
Chanhee exclaimed and laughed once again.

"You married me and then we had Ahro,(Y/n)!"
Changmin said and the little girl pouted.

Then you came back to your senses and remembered everything.After the assassination, you were sent to (Kingdom Name) to explain things to the king.Fortunately,the king was kind hearted and let you decide if you want to go back to silla and live the true bone life with your family and the hwarangs or stay in (Kingdom name).You chose the first option and since the hwarangs got their mission done,they also went back to their normal lives.After years,you married Changmin and got pregnant with Ahro.You lived a peaceful and normal life with them despite the wealth and power as a true bone you possess.

"Sorry,I had an pretty bad dream."
You then awkardly chuckled.

Changmin placed Ahro down and the girl ran to you.
"Mother,carry me!"
And you did.

Ahro hugged you and you peeked on the her shoulder,seeing Changmin pouting.
"How about me?Hug me too!"
You rolled your eyes to him but then smiled.

"Come here then."
As quick as light,Changmin embraced you and Ahro.

And the three of you lived happily ever after...

__________________

I can't think of an ending so I wrote that lol

Anyways,an alternative ending for y'all!

Don't forget to vote!