take the wheel; Kevin

[ Oneshot ]

Kevin was in a tour with The Boyz for their concert. You won't get see him for a month and it's killing you. You would miss everytime you cuddle, wake up in the morning with him, and cooking together for breakfast but even though he was in overseas, he would video call you everyday. Today, you were waiting for him to call you.

After some minutes of waiting, your phone rang so you answered it immediately.

"Hello, love.bHow are you?"
You greeted him,smiling.

He smiled back.
"Well I'm okay here. And love, I also want to ask for your help."

"What is it?"

"I need you to help me make this tuna mix.."
He showed you the ingredients that is placed on the table.

You laughed a little before nodding your head.
"Sure! Just follow my instructions, okay?"
And you started telling him what to do and he would follow it thoroughly, scared of making a mistake and waste the food.

"And then mix it with a spoon."
You said as he placed down his camera on the table for you to see him better and started mixing the food.

"I don't know if I'm making this right, never done this before. Jesus will take the wheel."
Then the two of you laughed. You would never forget this small moment of your life with your boyfriend.