Ex-Gf became an Idol 1

The boyz reaction when their ex-girlfriend (You) became an idol (1)

[ reaction ]

Sangyeon
The boyz was having a comeback stage when he heard that a new girl group is having a debut stage. He was not interested at first since he was putting all of his attention to their performance later but when he saw the group performing, he was shocked to see you dancing and singing in the stage since he haven't heard anything about you after the break up. Then after your group's performance, he approached you and talked to you for a while.

"Oh (Y/n), how are you? I am happy to see you reach your dreams!"

Jacob
He saw an article about a new girl group that became very popular. He was a bit curious so he searched for the group's information and there he got to know that you were a member of the group. He almost didn't recognize you since your appearance changed but you were still the (Y/n) that he loved.

"Whoah, this is (Y/n)? She is so beautiful ~"

Younghoon
For a special collaboration performance, he was partnered with you, a member of a new rising girl group. He didn't know that he was paired to you at first, heck he doesn't even know that you became an idol. When you met him for the practice, he was very shocked and started spacing out while staring at you for a minute and then came back to his senses when his manager nudged him. He would be so shy around you and would start stuttering while talking to you.

"(Y-y/n)?! W-woah I never t-thought that y-you would be an i-idol..."

Hyunjae
He saw you at the backstage of music bank. He kept on looking at you to confirm if it's really you, his ex-girlfriend, standing and looking so beautiful. He wanted to approach and talk to you but his shy ass would stop him as started to think negative things but Eric forced and pushed him to get closer to you. When you turned to them, he would smile awkwardly and talk nonsense due too his nervousness.

"Your group is so famous now, like szbxvzb¢#$...."
*started talking fastly that you didn't understand what he was saying*

Juyeon
A fancam of you dancing to your comeback song went viral that it caught Juyeon's attention. He wasn't sure if you are really (Y/n) but believed when he searched about you and your group. You becoming an idol didn't cross his mind even though he knew that you have an amazing dance skills, it is the reason why the two of you immediately clicked in the past. He would watch your fancams while memories of you dancing with him clouded his mind.

"It would be better if we are dancing together.."
*sighs*

Kevin
He was bombarded with questions by their fans if you and him are still close  and he was like "Why would they know (Y/n)? Is my ex famous now or something?" But then he saw an article about your group and he was shocked. He then concluded that the fans might have recognized you in his past videos since he would do vlogs with you and luckily, you acted like friends in the videos 'cause if not, it would be a major problem.

"Oh my God! (Y/n) is an idol?! Gotta tell this Jacob!"