Chapter 5: An Unexpected Journey

"So, are you? I mean, a Timelord?"
The Doctor asked, coughing nervously.

I sighed, we might be here a long time so might as well tell the truth.
I knotted my hands together, gathering courage.

"Well, um yeah. I'm the last I guess."

The Scottish girl raised one eyebrow, curious.

"You can't be! Doctor she has to be-"

He cut her off, looking suspicious.

"I actually am interested in some proof, if you don't mind."

I laughed.

"Well we are in a TARDIS, but I suppose anyone can steal one and run away."

I grabbed a stethoscope from under a small compartment under the console and sat next to him.

"Here, I guess this should be proof enough."

He took it, hesitantly lifting it to my chest. When he lifted it to my second heart, he gasped and dropped it in surprise.

"But, but, you can't be! The Timelords all died in the war, how could you possibly survive?"

I gave him a small smile.

"I might have gotten lucky, but why are you so interested?"

He opened his mouth about to say something, when we were all slammed against the small round things on the wall.

"Hold on, somehow we're moving!"
I yelled.

This must be bad, really bad. The TARDIS never acted like this. I knew she always took me where I needed to be, but now?
I grabbed onto the console, yelling over the sound of the engines.

"Grab on to something, I have a feeling it's going to be a long ride."

*************************************
-Kinda short, but hope ya like it!
Sorry if I don't update in a bit, mid-terms are coming up, and I'm still trying to find the season 8 Christmas Special of Doctor Who ;(
- Thanks for reading I really appreciate it, and comment if there's anything you want to see happen, grammar mistakes, etc. :3

THANK YOU! <3