#26: The Powers Hidden From Us

A LATE MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR.

BEING IN COLLEGE IS NO EASY TASK SO I'M SORRY TO THOSE WHO READS MY STORY. I'M CONTINUING IT, A BIT SLOW BUT I'M GONNA FINISH THIS. 

Chapter 26: The Powers Hidden

"Can't we have a break?" Kyle can't help but exclaim.

"Brother." April called worriedly.

"this is the 3rd maybe fourth meeting this month! The hell! THERE WERE THREATS EVERYWHERE! CAN'T YOU JUST TELL US WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS SO WE CAN KILL IT." Kyle all but exploded in anger. Kyle maybe cold and calm but even he have a breaking point.

Truthfully it's because Sapphire was once again put in danger before he could do anything about it. Add Joshua who was now even colder and barking orders to almost everyone before his sister had managed to calm him down.

"Kyle please calm down." Sapphire whispered into the air but was still heard by everyone. Kyle looked at Sapphire, question clear in his eyes. Why should he calm down? All he wants was a break from all of this.

Sapphire just shook her head, clearly speaking that she want him to stop. Kyle only glared at the girl.

"you're sacrificing your own life for such ungrateful fools!" Kyle said before sitting down. This earned him a fierce glare from Sapphire.

"Settle down." Conrad all but ordered only to earn glares. Gold and silver linings flashing, warning him not to order them around. How had he forgotten the danger of dealing with Children of Authorities. One command that their instinct doesn't like could be his end, not that he cared. But still it is troublesome.

He stand by his order knowing that maybe they would remember that he is a friend.

"I forgot to tell you something Sapphire." Joshua's cold voice echoes through the room.

Sapphire and Kyle looked at him. Question clear on their eyes.

"the Guardians of Canada would like to meet and talk to you as soon as you're free. I do not know the reason but they told me it is very important for you to go." Joshua answered.

"alright. I'm going there 2 days from now." Sapphire decided. Joshua nodded.

"I'll be going as well." Kyle said after a long pause.

"no Kyle."

"what do you mean by no? If you're making me stay here, then no fucking way, Joshua could do that."

"I'm going out as well." Joshua answered. Kyle was angered, mad that once again he can't protect his Princess.

"You should stay here, Kyle." Sapphire said calmly. Kyle looked at her with pleading eyes concealed with anger. Sapphire just shook her head stating that her decision was final.