#13: A Charming Alpha Blooded Male for the Storm Princess

uploading before exams! yaaaaaaaaaaay! hahahaha.

i'm bc for the week so i thought u would like some upload! so here it is.

oh by the way.

please comment and vote 

thnks to my readers and would be readers!

Chapter 13: A Charming Alpha Blooded Male for the Storm Princess

Jewel's P.O.V.

Sometimes it felt like I'm not that important in the group. Why? Cause no one is protecting my back. They all have partners and I don't want Conrad watching me. Too creepy. He was older than us. Way more older might I add. Sometimes I'm really jealous of Sapphire. She have two that understands her as much as she understands them. She doesnt need to be worried.

Though I know I told them that I could take care of myself but don't they heard the other meaning of that sentence. Ughhh.. I hate them right now. Dont they see that I also need someone to loom after me.

Let's just say that I Am wearing a 5 inches stilletto with a sun dress that is 3 inches above my knees. I have knives safely intact under that dress by the way. I think I have this side of me wanting for blood. Wanting to start a fight.

I was currently infront of my locker, trying to find my bracelets to no avail. What a luck I have right now! I hate this Monday!!

"Hey, Princess.. What's up? You're looking smoking hot today." a voice said from my back. And  now I am aware that I didn't do what Sapphire advice us to do. I let my guard down and if Sapphire knows this, she would be greatly disappointed in me. Ugh great.

I didn't talk to the person who greeted me. I got my books and my missing bracelet before walking towards the room where everyone waits me.

The guy suddenly grabbed me by the shoulders though I managed to get out of his grip. Is he even thinking straight? Or is he an idiot? I am a fucking Royal and no matter how much they say that we are the weakest amongst the empire, I still am more powerful than any normal person.

This only made him much more angrier and was about to punch me, while I get my silver knives. Though we are both stop by a guy who have a hood over his face. And the jacket he was wearing had an imprint of the reaper's weapon. A scythe.

"the reaper is back!" One of the students suddenly shouted. A chorused of No way, where, when and other things could be heard.

"You're aware of who I am?" the hooded figure asked. The one he had pinned in the locker a few minutes ago, nodded in fright. Fear engulfing his whole body. I could see the guy tightened his hold and have my attacker tremble in fear. "then you should have known what I could do infront of everybody else."

"Please! Spare me. I was just asking her." The one who grabbed me pleaded to the hooded figure. Who is this guy? Why is everyone fear him?

"oh be thankful, they told me to behave. Now get lost before I lost my temper and kill you right now, right here." The hooded guy said before letting the man fall.

The man fall on his butt before scrambling away like a lost puppy. The hooded guy turned towards me before asking.

"are you okay Princess?" Asked the guy.

"yes I am. No need to worry and thank you. Who are you by the way?" I answered before asking out of curiosity

"I am David Storm but as you had heard I am much more famous as The Reaper."

"are you new here? I didn't saw you here last week."

"I would like to say yes, I am but apparently I am not new in this place. I am a student of this school four years ago before I transferred to the other school. But now I'm back."